Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 25-12-2006, 01:26 AM
auricman

Post The probelem with the world today

after thinking about it for a while i have come to a conclution of why the world is so corrupt now

i belive the world is so corrupt now because everyone now looks for the easy solution to a probelem or a desition. while what we used to say and do was to look for the "right" more "holy" option.

although it may be harder in so many ways to do so, i belive the way of the light is always the thing we should always choise.

i know this can be confuseing. but i belive it to be true

any thoughts on it people?
Old 25-12-2006, 05:23 AM
hari_s

yes i feel so too. man today makes easier choices than difficult ones. what we fail to realise is that the path of truth is like poison in the beginning but becomes nectarine in the end. the path of untruth seems easy n nectarine in the beginning but becomes poison in the end.this age is such where truth, righteousness is ridiculed n looked down upon. love is replaced by selfishness. but there r many who believe things will change. i believe so too. but we all must play our part. the only way to change the world is to be that change we want to see. the world cannot b changed by preaching but only by inspiration. n in this, actions speak louder than words.on this christmas, i pray that we r all blessed by the higher force to spread LOVE n TRUTH. lets lead our lives in love . MERRY CHRISTMAS
Old 25-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Philip

Color get in there!

Good insight auricman. We are indeed in a stage of human development that has the characteristics of seeking the facile solution.
The problem you point to is not a new phenomenon. It has been described many times and one example is where a prophet of the Jews said, "all we like sheep have gone astray", and the analogy of the sheep is a very good one for while we remain in our illusory state we cannot lead, but are led. We follow all those "simple" solutions whcih our friend 'hari_s' so accurately describes as nectar which turn out to be posion.

When we become aware that entering into ALL aspects of our manifestation here will bring us to the place we seek, all fear and trepidation drop away like snow in Spring. This, as has been correctly implied, may seem like a dark and dangerous place to go. It is, however, nothing more than an opportunity and an opening.
Old 25-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Makoorakoo

yeh i can see your view auricman and i believe most people on this forum will notice the corruption that has become our society today. In my opinion i believe that those with "weak" hearts get drawn into doing "evil" or "corrupt" acts are being slowly drawn into more thicker corruption and at one point that person loses their sense of being and starts to follow a culture without feeling. Are people becoming zombies to the corrupt ways and worship this corruption so much that it controls their lives? All we can do is lend a hand to the light, and hope they take that hand. We cant tell people what to do, we can only influence so always do what you feel is right. When people see the light, they may follow.

love and blessings to all
Old 26-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by auricman
after thinking about it for a while i have come to a conclution of why the world is so corrupt now

i belive the world is so corrupt now because everyone now looks for the easy solution to a probelem or a desition. while what we used to say and do was to look for the "right" more "holy" option.

although it may be harder in so many ways to do so, i belive the way of the light is always the thing we should always choise.

Hello mate...

I believe there's so much corruption because of the energetic influences we find ourselves under?

Love and light,

AM
Old 26-12-2006, 01:37 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

With attention there is empowerment, so.. it stands to reason that all the media attention to the "evils" of the world and our own attention to the real-time reporting of such negativity empowers that negativity.. Media and such simply respond to what the society requests, violence and inhumanity bring high ratings, the social stamp of approval..

There is, of course, perfect "imperfection".. which is to say, that the world is just fine, perfect in fact.. it is our perspectives that need mending.. a task well beyond most people's current levels of awareness.. the mending of perspectives leads to mending of ways, to changing our belief systems.. systems that are obviously not producing the desired effect.. our beliefs are evident in our deeds, deeds are the signature of the soul, they indicate our "truths".. Like the USA, a nation built on the rule of law, yet.. how many times do we find reasons to rationalize not following those laws.. how often do we break traffic laws, or manipulate our tax returns, or tell "white lies".. what we "do" is the real evidence of what we believe.. and, it's ALL perfect.. it is evolution in progress.. there is no universal edict that says humanity must prevail, we are a passing period in the evolution of the universe.. the energies that animate us, however, are eternal.. the charge built up over a lifetime (pos/neg) gives direction to future energetic manifestations.. we may be stars in our next manifestation, red giants or white dwarfs.. who knows? but, i sense that our direction is a product of the current experiences and our responses to them..

Be well..

Be well..
Old 26-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

With attention there is empowerment, so.. it stands to reason that all the media attention to the "evils" of the world and our own attention to the real-time reporting of such negativity empowers that negativity.. Media and such simply respond to what the society requests, violence and inhumanity bring high ratings, the social stamp of approval..

There is, of course, perfect "imperfection".. which is to say, that the world is just fine, perfect in fact.. it is our perspectives that need mending.. a task well beyond most people's current levels of awareness.. the mending of perspectives leads to mending of ways, to changing our belief systems.. systems that are obviously not producing the desired effect.. our beliefs are evident in our deeds, deeds are the signature of the soul, they indicate our "truths".. Like the USA, a nation built on the rule of law, yet.. how many times do we find reasons to rationalize not following those laws.. how often do we break traffic laws, or manipulate our tax returns, or tell "white lies".. what we "do" is the real evidence of what we believe.. and, it's ALL perfect.. it is evolution in progress.. there is no universal edict that says humanity must prevail, we are a passing period in the evolution of the universe.. the energies that animate us, however, are eternal.. the charge built up over a lifetime (pos/neg) gives direction to future energetic manifestations.. we may be stars in our next manifestation, red giants or white dwarfs.. who knows? but, i sense that our direction is a product of the current experiences and our responses to them..

Be well..

Be well..

I do believe most of the media is influenced by energies, and we can all play a part in changing the energies being produced.

AM
Old 26-12-2006, 03:47 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Energetic influences are always present.. as is our freedom to respond to those influences in the manner of our choosing.. it is the choosing that sets the course.. do not give up freewill, it is our most precious gift.. do not let others be your creator.. the single most rewarding aspect of Life is our ability to live it as we choose.. choose well!!

Be well..
Old 27-12-2006, 02:30 PM
~Jay~

The thing is, we can only "choose well" every time, if we are conciously aware that we are being influenced by these unseen energies, can't we? So many people in the world trust and believe that the media/governments/educators are telling us the truth, and follow whatever they are taught without question. It's this unconcious state of the majority that is damaging the world, IMO. How do they not let others be their creator when they know no different?

We have been totally blinded & manipulated, and have lived in ignorance for so long, passing what we've 'learned' as truth down from generation to generation. The powerful forces responsible for this are not going to give up so easily, I reckon. But I also believe that most people do not like the way the world is today, and if somehow they were shown the truth of who we all are, then it would change dramatically. Exactly how that would come about, I have no idea - but I agree with Ascended Master that those of us who are aware can play a part in changing it into something positive.
Old 27-12-2006, 03:07 PM
cweiters

Love is the answer

Auricman it seem to be a lot of it, I believe there are two sides to every story if I am able to see the whole picture most of the time I can always find the love.

Quote:
i belive the world is so corrupt now because everyone now looks for the easy solution to a probelem or a desition.
Modern inventions has made life disicisson making and problem solving easy. These gadgits were designed for the good of man kind. The inventors did not realize that their invention would increase greed, slothfulness, envy or chaos etc.....We now have cell phones to remember appointments, phone numbers etc.. No time to ackowledge the impact it will have on our own memory. Auricman there are many reasons for corruption. Yet in this life time I am beginning to realize there is only one solution LOVE imo.

In the the days of old most acts were perform out of the love for someone. Man worked hard on the land becouse man loved the land and the goodness that come from the earth. Where is the love? Someone must stand up and boldly display it at all times for all to see. Make it just as visible as corruption.
Why not me? I will do it! I know I'm not alone in saying
"enough for curruption being the front running."
It's time for love to take the lead who will represent LOVE?

Love to all
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by auricman

quote]
while what we used to say and do was to look for the "right" more "holy" option.

Last edited by cweiters : 27-12-2006 at 03:22 PM.
Closed Thread