Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-09-2023, 12:23 PM
Master
Being High vs Low vibrational

Someone’s frequency refers to a level of development. Someone with a high vibration, frequency, lives mostly in gratitude positivity, and love.
To get there one had to go through a huge process of wisdom, inner child healing.
This process is not just from one lifetime. It accumulates with each life you live. The speed at which this goes depends on the choices someone makes in each life. And partly the lessons a Soul wants/needs to learn.

Someone with a low frequency & vibration lives mostly in anger, fear, negativity and hasn’t yet dealt with his/her inner child issues or not sufficiently.

Sometimes we have to go through lower frequencies as a human being. This is related to working through emotions.
But remaining stuck in a low frequency isn’t healthy. It’s damaging to body & spirit.

As I said, it's not the result from this lifetime only. Our path -and vibration- travels through many lives. The choices one has made then and makes now this life have great influence over the entire process and the speed at which one grows and evolves, or doesn't.

However, at this time there's such an enormous platform, created by the ascension & process of all of mankind, but mostly the forerunners, that everyone can grow & evolve much much faster than was possible before.
It used to be the case that 1 lesson took 1 to several lives to learn. Nowadays we can learn many lessons in just this one lifetime!

Lastly I want to underwrite that all this makes clear that there is no hierarchy. It's not that one is better and another lower down the food-chain.
It's all just a matter of individual Soul growth, lessons, and choices that one makes.
I feel like adding that as many tend to knee-jerk when they come across someone of higher vibration. There's no need for that whatsoever.
It also means someone of higher vibration is not looking down their nose at someone of lower vibration. Someone who's living in gratitude, love, positivity and happiness simply wouldn't do that. It wouldn't even cross their mind to think and feel someone else is inferior to them. That way of thinking & feeling is part of being low vibrational and then projecting it onto someone else.

In any case, I felt like sharing this part of higher & lower vibrational, what that entails.
Old 01-09-2023, 03:12 PM
Master
In Hindu philosophy, orientation of consciousness is classified according to what is termed as the Gunas. There are three Gunas ~ 1) Satva or purity, 2) Rajas or desire and 3) Tamas or sloth. As such, we tend to oscillate between these three states; some schools of thought relate it to the waking, dreaming and deep sleep states, whilst others speak of positive, negative and neutral currents, as in electricity. As such, this suggests that we do not have a fixed orientation; for example, at one moment compassion may arise and in the very next moment, we may give vent to rage or lust.

On an overall basis, forget past lives, in this life itself, we can see that our priorities as well as responses have shifted over time. So what aspect represents who we are, in as if we are to calibrate our vibrational level? Let’s say, if there is some hormonal imbalance created in our body, would we remain unimpacted? I think not.

In deep meditation it may happen that we become void centric and ego identity too may recede or drop away altogether. We may experience a this or that realisation or be graced with wisdom downloads, some sort of kundalini energisation, we may see visions, have out of body experiences and so forth and let’s say, we even recognise who we are as Self. The point is, we come back to body and are again hemmed in by its limitations. We live in the body, there is no point in negating it. How much of our realisations are actually assimilated within, in a seamless awareness continuum?

There are masters who speak of this however, Master KH, Swami Lakshmanjoo and I’m sure there would be many others.

Now, if we were to die and be reborn, I’m not saying that there won’t be carry forward tendencies or what is called in Hindu terminology as Samskaras but the stages of life from an infant to a child, an adolescent to maturity, old age etc. ~ each would bring a different orientation based on life experiences and the limited free will choices exercised. After all, memory is erased and there are barriers between subconscious, conscious and superconscious mind. The external environment would also impact us definitely, as also gender chosen.

In my view, there is no clear cut formula to this. The decisions made at soul level to experience a set of circumstances with all the caveats imposed, make earth life challenging in practical terms.
Old 01-09-2023, 05:55 PM
Knower

Reminds me of the movie Vanilla Sky when David is finally starting to awaken and the song “Good Vibrations” starts playing by the Beach Boys. “Open your eyes” to me that movie was all about spiritual awakening, one of my favorites.

For raising vibration new thought authors are good. 7 day mental diet by Emmet Fox is a good formula for raising Vibration. There are others as well.

“You choose your life, that is to say, you choose all the conditions of your life, when you choose the thoughts upon which you allow your mind to dwell. Thought is the real causative force in life and there is no other. This is the real key to life: If you change your mind your conditions must change too.”
https://scottandmaryfreeth.com/wp-co...ental-Diet.pdf

If the link doesn’t work its on YouTube.

Let go and let God also comes to mind.
Old 03-09-2023, 03:52 PM
Master

Very powerful imo. Soul decides it wants therefore is a spiritual decision. What does soul want and that may require conversation with soul.
Old 11-09-2023, 10:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Reading this really struck me. For months, I've been feeling angry, regretful, and blaming both my circumstances and myself. I wasn't aware that I've been keeping myself in a low vibration continuously.