Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Guide

Are twin rays the highest for of true love?

Hello
I remember that I read somewhere that twinrays are the highest form of true love, even higher than twin flames. Is this true? How is the love between two rays? Infinite bliss?
Old 08-11-2013, 05:42 PM
Guide

I wanted to write ''Are twin rays the highest form of true love?''
Old 09-11-2013, 04:56 AM
MGazonda

Any of these ideas are describing a soul connection, not the love itself. There is no reason that a "normal" relationship can't develop the same love as the twins.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
Any of these ideas are describing a soul connection, not the love itself. There is no reason that a "normal" relationship can't develop the same love as the twins.

That is the difference, with normal relationships you would need to develop that particular kind of love. I'm not talking your typical romantic love, but that heavy soul building/destroying and everlasting kind. With twins it is just there, whether you want it to be or not. It has a life of it's own and as we all know, managing it is problematic.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:09 AM
MGazonda

Yeah, I agree vis-a-vis... I just meant that I don't consider twins' love higher better just because of the soul bond. It's likely that most or all twin love is "higher" right now, but we're moving onwards everyone feline that level of whether you have conscious soul bonds or not.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:23 AM
forestfire

Ok, so one new label to learn: twin rays. In what ways are they different from twin whatever else? (-; . Sorry, obvious answer to my question is "Google it", lol!
Old 09-11-2013, 09:53 AM
Master
Hi ~ A past member once said that * Rays* ..were actually beings from certain lights ..for example A. Angel Gabriel is Purple ..there fore a person of his ray would be part of that consciousness. Which is heavenly Love.

So if this is true ..and one is a ray of an A. Angel then Yes that Is the Top before entering the Light and Love of All ( Creator / The God Core)

Something to ponder a moment maybe ?
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 09-11-2013, 10:05 AM
forestfire

Thanks Smiler. That made me ponder quite a lot indeed, very odd coincidence that you mentioned about Gabriel and purple! (Didn't think that I would get omens/synchronicities on this forum too!)
Peace
Old 09-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Master
Very Happy to hear that forestfire ~ have you got a journal to write in ?

Blessings
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 09-11-2013, 10:25 AM
forestfire

Oh I am too lazy for that! In what ways is it useful? (Apologies to Jordank for hijacking this thread by the way)
Blessings too!