Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Experiencer
WTH was this?!!

llar
ok, so this is going to be a long one. So I apologize in advance! I had a super weird experience yesterday while meditating.

Okay so towards the end of my meditation, this INTENSE surge of energy came all over my body. (Bare with me as it's very very hard to put this into words.) If I had to compare it to something, it was similar yet better than an orgasam. lol but thats not what it was, although it did "feel" sexual, sort of. I had no control of my body. I wasn't paralyzed or anything, I just couldn't have full control. It literally felt like I was being dragged to the bottom of my bed, it was so real that I was literally just waiting to fall off the end! But that never happened, but I swear I was moving even though I guess I wasn't because when it stopped I was still in the same location I started in. While all this is happening I'm still having this intense energy flowing through me, I'm vibrating, tingling, buzzing, you name it! Then once it felt like I was no longer being dragged to the end of my bed, I felt like my back was arching straight towards the ceiling (like what you see on the exorcisim!! I almost felt like I was suspended in the air with my back arched!!! It was so surreal! Obviously I don't think I was really suspended in the air, and hell my back may not of even been arched...especially considering I felt earlier like I was being pulled to the end of my bed and that didn't happen!!

Once it all stopped, I wanted it to happen again, because it was just so neat and enjoyable. I've never felt anything in this physical world that felt as good as that. Anyways, I "woke up" and realized that I had to be at my place of business within 2 minutes for a massage!!!!!! I apparently set my alarm for 4:30 AM, not PM! So was this just someone/thing trying to get my attention to the fact I was going to miss my appt with a client?! WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS?!!! (By the way, this is now the 2nd time this has occurred! The first time was a few months ago and it awoke me from a dead sleep.)
Old 01-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Experiencer
Also with the intense surge of energy, it was super intense in my brain, like literally in the middle of my brain. It was like a brain orgasam.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:56 AM
Master
Sounds full on, couldnt tell you but its all yours so enjoy...............Wow a brain orgasm how lucky are you mine generally go through me and my heart releases but Ive heard the brain one is the ultimate.............Do you have a focus in meditation?
Old 01-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Kundalini awakening :) Look it up.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Master
yeah right Scarlett ,I remember my kundalini when it rose in a forward seated yoga stretch back in my 20s ,it was incredible, forgot about that....
Old 01-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Mine felt like a full body orgasm, and also like being electrocuted at the same time. Never felt anything so intense.
Old 01-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Master
Yep thats it ,Im not kidding when I say I actually saw that snake unfurl and ascend pure magic, explosive, only ever had it once though...........Was really into yoga back then,,
Old 01-05-2015, 11:47 AM
Experiencer
I'm not into yoga or anything. I do energy work on clients, but not that much. But I have been getting Integrated Energy Therapy (IET) sessions for myself monthly. My healer keeps giving me messages from the Angels that something BIG is about to happen in my life, but she made it seem more like it was related to business...but she didn't know either bc they weren't telling her what it was, just that it would happen really fast. So I wonder if that's not it. I meditate a few times a week for an hour each time, and I have no "focus" during meditation what so ever. Most of the time I find it unsuccessful as I'm never able to stop my constant mind chatter lol. I used to be much more connected or so I thought, a few years ago when attending a spiritualist church weekly and meditating every day. So I'm not sure why this is happening now. But whatever it is when it happens, it's the most pleasurable and intense feeling I've ever felt! I actually just finished meditating and towards tells end my arm jerked and popped violently. But that's all that happened this time. But for months I've been having this weird hand posture when meditating that happens involuntarily. It's like my right hand is being pushed downward with pressure, bending at the wrist and almost curling inward. I have no idea when it's happening, until I realize that my hand is in this position. So I guess weird things have been happening lately lol
Old 01-05-2015, 11:48 AM
Experiencer
And yes I've ever heard of kundalini and researched it but didn't think that's what it was because most experiences I read about are violent and sometimes negative as far as painful, and so far mine has been very pleasurable.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:57 PM
Deactivated Account

It's kundalini, yes it's very dangerous when you're not properly prepared for it.

Just try not to pay much attention to those articles though, if you type in something like "kundalini orgasm" you should find some experiences mirroring your own. As I already said I had my own kundalini awakening which felt like a fully body orgasm, as well as being electrocuted lol.

You don't need to be spiritual for it to happen, in fact most people aren't when it spontaneously awakens, it happens because you have had a lot of experience with it in previous lives. Your body easily 'remembers' it. So as such you shouldn't have many problems either as your body will easily remember how to make the process easier on you...

For example the involuntary movements you are having are called kundalini kriyas and they are a natural part of kundalini awakening. I make time out in my week specifically to do kundalini kriyas, where my entire body does yoga on its own. The purpose of it is to clear out your energy system, and I have found is more effective than meditation. In actual fact it's spontaneous moving meditation, as your soul is directing what is happening.

Kundalini feels utterly blissful, but you must know what goes up also comes down, so as high as you can go, you can also plunge back down again. Something to be aware of. Really what we want is an integrated and peaceful state of awareness and existence. Calm and pleasant, not fluctuating between two extremes.