Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-04-2024, 12:06 PM
Sonolil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
...and I was only saying if it's a true twin connection its impossible to walk away and choose "freedom".
You can't just "swot" it away like it doesn't exist .
Even if you do choose to walk away, as many runners do , it won't ever go away.

I see. If that's what you believe in, then all the more power to you.

I choose to believe in both Aspects. At the same time, no matter what form it takes.

I'm sorry if my post confused you and for any hurt I may've caused. That's not my intention. I will bother you no longer and I hope you all find happiness.
Old 26-04-2024, 12:08 PM
Master

I know the struggle you mention. Nowadays I love myself and offer myself freedom. I still want a partner, but I am increasingly whole..
Old 26-04-2024, 12:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonolil
I see. If that's what you believe in, then all the more power to you.

I choose to believe in both Aspects. At the same time, no matter what form it takes.

I'm sorry if my post confused you and for any hurt I may've caused. That's not my intention. I will bother you no longer and I hope you all find happiness.
I speak from experience .
You caused me no hurt .
Old 26-04-2024, 12:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I know the struggle you mention. Nowadays I love myself and offer myself freedom. I still want a partner, but I am increasingly whole..
In any way , shape or form Cosmic, above and beyond anything, we have to love ourselves first before we can love someone else .
But I know that you know that .
Old 26-04-2024, 12:22 PM
Master

@AB totally agreed... If we depend on the outside, it just aint as good... If we want a fairytale then we should have it within before anything..
Old 26-04-2024, 12:27 PM
Master

Quote:
@AB totally agreed... If we depend on the outside, it just aint as good... If we want a fairytale then we should have it within before anything..
Oh and you know full well ( because you know me so well) that I lived my life in a fairytale to "escape " from the reality of life ....
But one day it came true !
And I realised that living with my head in the clouds WAS the actual reality !!! LOL....
Old 26-04-2024, 12:46 PM
Master

@AB yess... I went from daydreamer to problem solver. Everyone their way..

I also think that a twin flame is not what Im out for tbh. I also agree the idea most people have about is a bit ugh... I feel it should be loving, and not pain... Spiritual evolution can cause ego bruises yes... But the idea of obsession seems to come from a place of lack and not wholeness.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 26-04-2024, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Even if you do choose to walk away, as many runners do , it won't ever go away.
As a neutral observer of this topic, my initial response is your comment seems unrelated to the question of choosing to live in freedom, choosing to be free, or however one wants to word that.

I can acknowledge having a Twin Flame, and can know and understand that it won't ever go away as you said. Yet I can still choose to be free in life, and walk away from that relationship forever. My acknowledgement doesn't impact my real and actual freedom in any way whatsoever.

You're talking about emotional? psychic? attachment, whereas Sonolil seems to be speaking of physical freedom. That would be my observation.

The simplest comparison would be how many people, possibly even the majority of human beings, walk away from their family, or family members, and never see or hear from then again for the rest of their lives. Yes, they will always be family, and that bond will never be broken. Still, the fact that they're family has no impact at all on the individual who walked away and got on with their life. (Personal observation.)
Old 26-04-2024, 07:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
... But the idea of obsession seems to come from a place of lack and not wholeness.

CW

I carry a bit of knowledge so to speak about wholeness or (the mere) seek of totality having being hacked worldwide.... (maybe somewhere around 2020 to 2021 )

My soulmate manifested at 2021 in a dream... while I had some let's say visions earlier, with two leopards being too equal , equally together...................

I failed to meet my soulmate if I ever could , due to a flight cancelation by my part :(

It costed me too much.

I carry no defences in general, but my soulmate stood cross my lifepath conscioussly impeccably... There are times that I cannot forget.

I know that is saying something about myself alone, but in the discussion... well it's an honest part from me......

:(
Old 27-04-2024, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
I also agree the idea most people have about is a bit ugh... I feel it should be loving, and not pain... Spiritual evolution can cause ego bruises yes... But the idea of obsession seems to come from a place of lack and not wholeness.
There is so much depth wisdom and human truth is this.

I was in a spiritual cult for 17 years. It was my life, my obsession. I disconnected from the real world and lived in a community with my spiritual colleagues. I had no TV, I had no idea what was going on in the world, and I missed all of the music that happened during the 80s and 90s. I never heard of Kurt Cobain until after his suicide. And boy, did I rock out for days when I first heard Smells Like Teen Spirit.

The premise underlying that spiritual community and philosophy was love. But when I left that community I was a broken soul. It took me seven years to recover, to be able to face the world again and interact to people once more.

Love -- true love, real love -- does not break a person like that. What that was, was dysfunction. Illness. Sickness born of obsession.

But you couldn't have told me that when I was in it. When I was in it, it was love. Or, it was what I thought love was all about. To me it was love, because I wasn't aware at the time that love could be something else.

Which is the way of life and inner growth. We can only ever be the consciousness we currently occupy.