Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-03-2016, 04:40 AM
Suspended
Master

Is every soul eternal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Is every soul eternal?

There's a book named Journey Of Souls where Dr. Michael Newton PhD hypnotizes people and regresses them to the time between lives and then asks them questions. Under hypnosis, people can remember every single thing they have ever experienced like what your mother said while you were in the womb. Dr. Newton accidentally got a person recounting memories from a time before they were born and so he went from there exploring those memories in people.

He recorded a lot of info about the time between lives and according to some people some souls get erased. Souls are usually eternal but if a soul remains "evil" and refuses to change it gets recycled which is a total erasing of the "person" or individual consciousness of that soul. But you get a lot of chances. So yea, according to memories of some people under hypnosis, really bad souls don't live forever.
Old 25-03-2016, 05:10 AM
Ascender

In my understanding every soul is eternal; that is your soul is a unique pattern in existence, and this pattern regulates your existence-- This pattern always exists; however the personalities developed by it, are not eternal or immortal-- So, what I am truly talking about is your unique perception and that which forms around your unique perception--

However, the problem with the personalities that are generally incarnated is that they are not aware of their own essence, thus they are not seeing from the perspective that truly governs them, thus in this sense the governing pattern of their personality is corrupted--

Through initiation one organizes their astral body (thought body) and their subtle bodies emanating from their perception into a vessel capable of incarnating their essence or soul-- That is, capable of incarnating their governing pattern in its fullest form; this is often referred to as transfiguration or resurrection; the death of the mortal personality and incarnation of the immortal soul expression-- Once this is obtained, the person can now freely enter the underworld, agartha, shambhala, or the so called hollow earth-- It is at this point that the person enters the interterrestrial or cosmic life; where their purpose or role is clear (as it is part of their soul expression), and they are no longer involved with mere earth events, but the cosmic evolution of creation that interpenetrates our reality--

(it is also at this point there is the beginning of learning transmutation using the philosophers stone, the budding of an adept; in this he learns the secret symbols of power relating to ones souls, and by meditation on the relation of the words, can understand a relationship that can produce "Gold" in the subtle bodies; and eventually will be able to manifest such things into physical manifestation; also the circumstances at this point, might be highly unique to each individual, that is, not all of this process is the same for everyone-- There are some things common to all, some things common to many, some things common to few, and of course something unique to yourself-- It is very personal, extremely personal, the most personal you can get--)

This is basically entrance into the white brotherhood, Illuminati, the secret celestial church; where the forces of nature are consciously active and working together--

Now personalities do get destroyed, there are also many unique situations; there are also a cosmic transfiguration's which will change the nature of the role of a person-- However, the essence of the soul; the thing that sprouted the personality, does not change-- The seed will always grow in some way the same, though depending on the circumstance can make them seem vastly different in form--

It is at this point, I would mention that such a process is beyond good or evil; and beyond the idea of death and life even-- Such things are clinging to memories or personalities that; if we understood, are temporarily serving and not the highest glory to be bestowed upon us--

But yeah, this understanding is based on my own experience using the lingo I have best found to translate it; this realm is hard to express such things without distorting it-- And that is because we as a planet have not gone through the same resurrection process to correct the matters-- Take or leave the idea lol--
Old 25-03-2016, 05:28 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
There's a book named Journey Of Souls where Dr. Michael Newton PhD hypnotizes people and regresses them to the time between lives and then asks them questions. Under hypnosis, people can remember every single thing they have ever experienced like what your mother said while you were in the womb. Dr. Newton accidentally got a person recounting memories from a time before they were born and so he went from there exploring those memories in people.

He recorded a lot of info about the time between lives and according to some people some souls get erased. Souls are usually eternal but if a soul remains "evil" and refuses to change it gets recycled which is a total erasing of the "person" or individual consciousness of that soul. But you get a lot of chances. So yea, according to memories of some people under hypnosis, really bad souls don't live forever.
I v read a similar book-Many lives many masters,
yes, those people remembered so clearly under hypnosis....
I v done a past lives regression, and i saw something ...
Old 25-03-2016, 05:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast

Through initiation one organizes their astral body (thought body) and their subtle bodies emanating from their perception into a vessel capable of incarnating their essence or soul-- That is, capable of incarnating their governing pattern in its fullest form; this is often referred to as transfiguration or resurrection; the death of the mortal personality and incarnation of the immortal soul expression-- Once this is obtained, the person can now freely enter the underworld, agartha, shambhala, or the so called hollow earth-- It is at this point that the person enters the interterrestrial or cosmic life; where their purpose or role is clear (as it is part of their soul expression), and they are no longer involved with mere earth events, but the cosmic evolution of creation that interpenetrates our reality--

(it is also at this point there is the beginning of learning transmutation using the philosophers stone, the budding of an adept; in this he learns the secret symbols of power relating to ones souls, and by meditation on the relation of the words, can understand a relationship that can produce "Gold" in the subtle bodies; and eventually will be able to manifest such things into physical manifestation; also the circumstances at this point, might be highly unique to each individual, that is, not all of this process is the same for everyone-- There are some things common to all, some things common to many, some things common to few, and of course something unique to yourself-- It is very personal, extremely personal, the most personal you can get--)

This is basically entrance into the white brotherhood, Illuminati, the secret celestial church; where the forces of nature are consciously active and working together--

Now personalities do get destroyed, there are also many unique situations; there are also a cosmic transfiguration's which will change the nature of the role of a person-- However, the essence of the soul; the thing that sprouted the personality, does not change-- The seed will always grow in some way the same, though depending on the circumstance can make them seem vastly different in form--

It is at this point, I would mention that such a process is beyond good or evil; and beyond the idea of death and life even-- Such things are clinging to memories or personalities that; if we understood, are temporarily serving and not the highest glory to be bestowed upon us--

But yeah, this understanding is based on my own experience using the lingo I have best found to translate it; this realm is hard to express such things without distorting it-- And that is because we as a planet have not gone through the same resurrection process to correct the matters-- Take or leave the idea lol--
Will the intiation happen by an ascended master or others?
The celestial church seems to be similar as Saami or Driud shamanic training, is that so?
r there more information on this--"Once this is obtained, the person can now freely enter the underworld, agartha, shambhala, or the so called hollow earth-- It is at this point that the person enters the interterrestrial or cosmic life; where their purpose or role is clear "

As a human soul , it is our purpose to get the role....
Old 25-03-2016, 06:10 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Will the intiation happen by an ascended master or others?
The celestial church seems to be similar as Saami or Driud shamanic training, is that so?
r there more information on this--"Once this is obtained, the person can now freely enter the underworld, agartha, shambhala, or the so called hollow earth-- It is at this point that the person enters the interterrestrial or cosmic life; where their purpose or role is clear "

As a human soul , it is our purpose to get the role....

In my understanding; certain aspects of the initiation are governed by certain aspects (beings)-- In my experience, I am only guided by what can be described my twin flame who's best advice was to be myself-- So, outside of her; there has been little contact with other masters-- To this, I do think reading upon others experiences is worthwhile, as there does seem to be a "political" hierarchy of governing helpers--

Many channelers in this sense can be worthwhile material to study; however, because of the method of contact, it is highly distorted; but this distortion in it of itself plays a major role in our story both as what needs to be solved, but also as a guiding layer of distortion to bring us the transfiguration-- That is, it doesn't give you the truth of the higher story going on (that will eventually be revealed), but it gives you the governing stories that influence our growth--
To understand why there is conflict between such channelers information, you must see that the conflict within their information (light vs dark, good vs bad, freedom vs enslavement) is not existent where they are speaking from, or is but not to the degree we experience it here-- This can be useful to refer to the idea that we once had a mother tongue or universal language that fractured or became a "confusion of tongues"; this is a hint at what has occurred during individualization and what we experience to the extreme in this realm--

If you were asking whether ascended masters would be involved in the transfiguration of the earth, by far yes--

-----------

As for Saami or druid information, I am not totally familiar-- But it indeed would be I imagine; it is a big place, and there are many places within it, I have not been to all of it, and I have not yet managed to go back-- I should clarify that what I said about freely going in and out, is under normal circumstances.. unfortunately, I do not appear to be in such a condition; I only experienced what I needed to understand my own work-- I am very actively kept away from other masters and beings (why would be very hard to explain)-- However much of my work involves understanding this process in a certain way that is not yet available (until after the transfiguration of our planet)--

Yes, it is quite important for everyone to reach their true role; because this will grant everyone increasing freedom and a sense of pleasing harmony-- However, there is great reason why so few people have found such roles; that is everything is perfect, and if you do not feel it is so, there is indeed great reason for that-- The only people who truly reached such a role, were the souls integral to the plan to help bring about the conditions that would allow everyone to begin coming increasingly closer to their true self expression in such a way that we would experience increasing freedom and love, indefinitely--

So at this point, such things are predestined, and everyone is where they need to be; To find your role at this point is different then it will be in the future, that is, just because you are transfigured into your soul expression does not mean the rest of the universe is, and this causes issues because you are indeed the entire universe from a microcosmic perspective-- Though you might be considered a "perfected" soul, it is not a perfected experience.. thus the role or job you would find assigned to yourself is not necessarily the highest expression of your self, but merely the role only certain souls could play (because we all have unique gifts) to help bring about the ability for all to experience increasingly being themselves in harmony and accord with the rest--
----------------------------

lol, didn't think I would go there; but since you asked, I figured I would respond with the depth I could at the moment-- I am still preparing, and do not know everything there is to know--
Old 25-03-2016, 06:21 AM
Ascender

And to be honest, this language is quite difficult to translate these things-- If I told you these symbols corrupt the things I am talking about; I should also tell you that you would be better thinking in terms of alignments, order, arrangements, patterns-- And then if you could think of alignments in alignments, orders within order, arrangements within arrangements, patterns within patterns-- and then if you could think of alignments within alignments within alignments within alignments within alignments within alignments; and so on--

You would not only be thinking closer to what I am speaking about, but also closer to the method of coming to experience such things-- but this is all alive, so it is not so simple as a mechanical structure; the only reason why it would appear to be mechanical is that we would have some method of relation or sense during this time with out a central supporting story for us all-- That is, we are in some sense mechanical, just so we can understand ourselves why we have no context of our existence; this however can be inverted and glorious--
Old 25-03-2016, 06:24 AM
Suspended

Personally, I am skeptical of guided hypnosis...there is something about it that seems "off" to me...such as when the hypnotist asks questions, the psyche may be unconsciously influenced by the questions on a subliminal level which may lead to "false" memories of a past life...the hypnotist may very well have good intentions, but I do not dismiss the possibility for unintentional influence in past life hypnosis regressions...

I'm not sure if I subscribe to a "bad" soul, so to speak, as I believe all souls have a chance at experiencing redemption...so the soul may transcend to the Divine wholeness of One...

To cut it short....Yes I believe all souls are eternal...

xP
Old 25-03-2016, 04:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind

The soul , which is pure consciousnness in its essence, is eternal. What gets erased is the karmic tendencies or character.

If the so-called evil soul has tremondous negative karmic tendencies which prevents itself from growing to a higher state of consciousness or a better character, the divine or nature, out of compassion, can erase the karmic tendencies of the soul to prevent further regression or to ensure it does not harm itself or others.

Suffering and misery is the lot of the evil or deeply unconscious soul , due to its unnatural state, and such a soul can inflict pain or suffering on others too. The soul which has gone through great suffering and pain to the point of psychological damage, can rejoice in inflicting suffering on others as well.

As evil is but a highly unnatural or unhealthy state productive of great suffering, the divine , out of compassion, can eliminate the karmic impressions of the soul to prevent further misery.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 25-03-2016, 05:04 PM
I have no idea...I guess I don't concern myself much with 'evil souls'.
But, thank you ...you reminded me to read the 2 Dr. Newton books I bought finally.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Suspended
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay00
The soul, which is pure consciousness in its essence, is eternal. What gets erased is the karmic tendencies or character.

Yea I worded my sentence sloppy. The "being" associated with it gets erased. The soul itself is pure energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnia
Personally, I am skeptical of guided hypnosis...there is something about it that seems "off" to me...such as when the hypnotist asks questions, the psyche may be unconsciously influenced by the questions on a subliminal level which may lead to "false" memories of a past life...

I'm not sure if I subscribe to a "bad" soul, so to speak, as I believe all souls have a chance at experiencing redemption...so the soul may transcend to the Divine wholeness of One...

A couple of things lead me to believe in the basic phenomenon of hypnotic regression to a time before birth as being true. Though I will say, I am 100% sure there is a lot of fraud in the field. Just because someone claims to have regressed a person to past life memories or between lives memories that doesn't mean they have done it.

One is at times Newton adds commentary to his discoveries and it is clear to me his interpretations are not coming from the same place as the people's actual memories and words. The second is what the people say rings true to me.

There was one woman who was an Olympic diver and one day at a competition she saw a shadow in the water before diving and she froze up in fear. She could not dive. It ruined her career so she went to a hypnotist. He asked her to go to the time related to her present fear and she described a past life in the south. She was a young girl and her and her friends were diving into some water. She saw a shadow in the water as she jumped and it turned out to be an alligator and it killed her. Once she discovered the source of her fear, she was able to move beyond it.

On the evil topic, there was a man who was regressed because he was experiencing horrible life affecting fatigue in this life. He had been to many doctors and nobody could find anything wrong with him but he had no energy to even get out of bed some days. Well the hypnotist discovered this man loved being a warrior in his past lives. Not like a good warrior, he loved the whole negative aspects of war, killing, raping, and pillaging. He had been in many wars throughout history enjoying this life. He had been a Barbarian and a Viking etc. His spirit guides didn't know what to do with him because he loved killing etc. He had a few lives where he was killed himself, on the losing sides of wars and battles but he didn't care. He still craved the lifestyle of being a conqueror. They were going to "erase" him but others argued that he had qualities that were valuable even though he had this bent towards selfish violence. So they gave him incarnations where he was very physically weak or had low energy. This forced him to become more inward and led to more compassion in him.

I have also read that some souls are so negative that they don't join others in the normal astral plane. The go to a dark place where they live in their self caused bubble of fear and hate etc. They are helped by higher souls and eventually are able to move forward. But it takes awhile.