Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-03-2019, 08:34 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
This is not a debate of whether or not GOD exists.
In this question, we assume the GOD exists.
The questions is:

Why does GOD exist?
(Whatever your GOD or GODs may be).
Wisdom based on assumption is not wisdom at all, and it's still the wrong question. If the assumption is that God exists the question is "What agenda do we have in assuming God exists, what narrative are we buying into?"
Old 05-03-2019, 08:42 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
It is human nature to put God outside of the universal laws, in a special bubble and a special pedestal.
I hope that our own creations will have better and clearer perspectives of us than we are of our own creators.
The same human nature that created God in the first place, the same human nature that saw itself as not-God. The same human nature that put every single word into this entire thread.

We are our own creations, and that's the scary part and the reasons we need God in a special bubble.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:54 PM
Suspended
Quote:
If I know, I wouldn't be asking.

The reality is, knowing this does not make any difference.

The ants in an ant farm probably wonder who we are.
Even those ants learn who we are, their lives will stay and go on as is - trapped in that ant farm.
I'm so sorry, I've killed a lot of ants
Old 05-03-2019, 02:22 PM
Suspended
Quote:
This is not a debate of whether or not GOD exists.
In this question, we assume the GOD exists.
The questions is:

Why does GOD exist?
(Whatever your GOD or GODs may be)
I have no proof that there is a god, but I am convinced that invisible beings exist.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
I have no proof that there is a god, but I am convinced that invisible beings exist.

Maybe those invisible beings are simply made of so few atoms that your eyes can't see them.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:51 PM
ImthatIm

To become the Great Mystery.

To mess with/blow/open/expand our minds, since it is only us that would ask.

How can we wrap our minds around this question? (Why GOD exists)

It does open one up for expansion.

It creates more questions.

What is infinite? Or Omnipresence? Or infinite Oneness?

I have a clue that it has something to do with DIVINE LOVE .

Maybe there is no why behind the existence of GOD. Maybe IT just IS.

Just some pea brain thoughts.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:16 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Maybe those invisible beings are simply made of so few atoms that your eyes can't see them.
Exactly! And an unfavorable emotional, mental or psychological state?
Old 05-03-2019, 08:39 PM
Suspended
I believe, but I don't always understand, history, science, Jesus and all other prophets, masters and gurus.
Very unfortunate that masters, gurus or prophets, past and present, have not dared to proclaim that there is no God.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:55 PM
Master
useless question IMO because it's born of mind.

God is. There is no reason for it, it's just whats there. It's all there is. There is only God. Everything that exists is within God becuase there is only God.

The mind has a power to investigate things and one of the ways it does that is through reason. Mind is like a machine that constantly needs feeding. It's always looking for a why becuase thats what it does, thats how it works. It makes meaning out of what is. God is what is. it's natural for the mind to question why God is there, but it will not find any suitable answer. At some point it will have to just give up and accept that God is there and there is no reason for it at all.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Esoteric traditions teach that the universe we inhabit is the expression of great Beings within even greater Beings within still greater Beings, and so on.

Humanity (as a whole) as creator is fairly low down the scale. And within humanity as a whole, each one of us is also a creator of our own lives. The creative energy flows within each one of us, and our creations are a reflection of ourselves.

As above, so below.

Peace.

Yes I understand these concepts. Why do you think humanity as creator are fairly low down the scale? If we take your comment as above so below, why do you see differences and levels?

I understand we are in a physical body. I also realize we are participating as much more, through our multi dimensional abilities.