Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Pathfinder
Negative energy help

I struggled to find where to put this on these forums so if anyone thinks of somewhere better please feel free to move this thread or tell me where to post it please, thank you.

I have had an issue with my neighbour since she moved in next door. She has a very strong aggressive, negative energy that I feel attacking me and as an Empath and heightened 'Clair' senses I find her hard to deal with so I have spent several years avoiding her, I never talk to her or have anything to do with her, which suits me fine and I am happy with this arrangement!

Last night she posted a very aggressive letter through my door accusing me of something I did not do to her, it was a very hate filled letter. I decided that I was going to nip it in the bud so i sent her a letter back stating that i had done nothing of the sort. This morning there was another letter from her, which i did not read, it was in an envelope and was quite thick, i could feel and psychically see the energy coming off it like a putrid green smoke. I then sent her a letter asking her to stop sending me these letters or I would report her to the police.

But, I really need help with this:-

I have to keep these letters because of evidence for the police if she continues to write them, but I can't have them in the house, they are currently on my desk in my lounge/living room and my living room feels off balance and so do I. I sense company of the untoward spirit kind. Is there anywhere or anything I could store them in to block out the nasty energy? A friend suggested that I keep them in a metal box but I am not sure this will be enough,

Please help me :(

Thank you
Old 25-03-2016, 08:14 PM
Ascender

There are two routes of which I can mention for you take-- One is by finding a ritual that is potent enough in meaning to dispel the energy in your eyes (or more accurately aligning yourself with the energy to transmute it into a neutral existence, or perhaps a positive existence)-- This is the easy road and to some degree is more avoiding the issue at hand rather then facing it--

The other road is longer; and that is dealing with your own empath qualities; that is you are on one extreme compared to the other (those whom seem to lack empathy); thus you need to learn how to psychically protect yourself, and though there are training wheel methods for such things.. this is really learning how to dance on an energetic level-- This takes more time to learn as there are so many methods, that you learn to dance around "negative" energy in a way that benefits or at the very least neutralizes your experience--

This could be seen as a karmic situation in which you are being provided a circumstance where the longer road would be more beneficial then the shorter road (however even the shorter road can be part of the longer road)-- Thus, you are in a sense drawn together in a positive relationship, but from your experience it appeals to yourself as negative--

That is, as an empath you must learn to master your sensitivity; not through dominating yourself, but learning how navigate reality in a different way-- As you will find many benefits with your empath qualities, not being able to dance with them will cause the empath qualities to serve against you rather than for you--
Old 26-03-2016, 09:52 PM
Master
You asked for help with this last month and got a wealth of suggestions. At this point it sounds like you should maybe consider moving if you haven't resolved things and it's still such an issue. The letters you can give to a friend for safe-keeping.

If all she has done is sent letters, I can't imagine the police can or will do anything. There's a high chance of bringing more grief upon yourself by threatening her. You empower her when you respond in that way. Personally, I would ignore her completely and toss any letters in the trash unread.
Old 26-03-2016, 10:16 PM
Lorelyen

Difficult. For me it would be about ritual but I would point that at the neighbour as much as the letters. A banishing ritual may be enough, I don't know. Safe keeping is good but they need to be insulated some way. I'm not naïve enough to believe there's nothing intrinsically evil about them - there might just be - so you don't want this to seep into someone else's household. There are oils an incenses that can remove the bad.
I found a simple spell. It needs you to make a pentacle which is quite easy. Sometimes these simple spells work well. I'd put the thing on a tray which I'd put in a garden shed afterwards. Anyway, have a look -

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/...8273/page.html

You can make a simple pentacle by cutting a circle of white card about 4" across and inscribing a pentagram on it in gold marker pen or something (not black).

Learn the text by heart and really put passion into it when you speak it.

A neighbour ridding spell takes a little more effort.
Old 26-03-2016, 10:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
You asked for help with this last month and got a wealth of suggestions. At this point it sounds like you should maybe consider moving if you haven't resolved things and it's still such an issue. The letters you can give to a friend for safe-keeping.

If all she has done is sent letters, I can't imagine the police can or will do anything. There's a high chance of bringing more grief upon yourself by threatening her. You empower her when you respond in that way. Personally, I would ignore her completely and toss any letters in the trash unread.

I went back and had a look, it was in 2014 I last asked, it was someone different.

There is also the threat she will be verbally abusive when she sees me, as she has done in the past. I have taken steps to carry my phone recording on the video camera in case she does.

I have considered moving in the past but haven't had the money to, but I think as this isn't getting better I need to start saving.

Thank you all for your help and suggestions.
Old 26-03-2016, 11:24 PM
Pathfinder
Since this has already been covered is there any way i can delete this thread?
Old 27-03-2016, 02:58 AM
Suspended

Well, I rather like Baile's suggestion, just move.

It seems you two are in this dance for a long time; she isn't going to give up the dance because 1) this is how she lives her life 2) she is not aware it's a dance 3) it gives her a sense of power 4) she is likely a lower, primitive life form incapable of seeing it for what it is.

Why don't you want to give up the dance? What benefit do you get from this dance?

Just so that you know, people move away from bad neighbors all the time. That is how bad neighborhoods are created. The good people don't want to be around them and the bad people who want to be involved in these dances move in. Then a neighborhood goes south.
Old 27-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme1981

Why don't you want to give up the dance? What benefit do you get from this dance?

I'm not involved in any dance with her, i've spent years completely ignoring her, I've never even said hello to her. Then out of the blue she sends me a nasty note. If I'd known that she would react this way I would never have replied but put the letter straight in the trash. I had no idea she was so aggressive and malevolent, I knew she was rude and a bully because she knocked on my door once to tell me to bother to train my dog without even knowing me or my dog, but I didn't know she was as bad as she is. After I sent her a note asking her to stop writing these notes to me because I found them anti social and threatening and telling her if she continued i would go to the police, she sent me another note saying she doesn't even know me or speak to me and then wished me a happy Easter. She's off the planet.
Old 27-03-2016, 08:43 AM
Experiencer
Having good neighbours is one of the best things in life. Having bad neighbours must be nightmarish. All I can suggest is to move. Difficult, but better than constantly feeling besieged.
Old 27-03-2016, 08:52 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiBach
Having good neighbours is one of the best things in life. Having bad neighbours must be nightmarish. All I can suggest is to move. Difficult, but better than constantly feeling besieged.

You're are so correct, my neighbours on the whole are really nice, it's just her stirring things up and causing trouble.