Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-05-2024, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Book1 The Book of Revelation

It is lonely to have read the bible end to end almost 37 years ago and to still find that most people today would prefer not to speak to the reality that we’re living in (that’s perfectly described in this book)! In fact, the book of Revelation in particular seems to be a sure fire way to scare most people off - in my observations, many Christians don’t seem to truly believe what’s written in Revelation in spite of everything that’s been taking place these past several years and that just blows my mind!

But I get it, I used to feel so much fear over the idea of letting go of this world, it seemed like such a foreign concept to me having gotten myself really entangled to the things of this life. Like did Jesus really mean all the things He said about this world? However, with enough experiences, I saw that building upon this earthly foundation is fleeting at best, regardless of how successful you become and I’m finally recognizing it’s far better to be in the will of our Maker rather than to go on gathering up more riches of this realm.

I do struggle with whether it’s more compassionate to let someone stay comfortable in their reality bubble or if it’s more loving to help pull back the covers so that they might be able to see things more clearly. Like would it possibly break them if they were to be forced to look at the end of everything?

Anyways, I do understand that I am merely a peon in the grand scheme of things lol and have zero control over what other’s believe. I do trust more in the infinite wisdom of our Creator to sort this mess out, but am just curious if anyone else has witnessed the same thing for themselves with others, it’s very curious to say the least!!
Old 30-05-2024, 05:55 AM
Master

after a long period of making trouble, i finally decided I simply don't have enough information to say what is best for others or for this world. I used to assume i did, but really I never did.

But I do have enough information to know for sure that I'm a troublemaker... so recently i haven't been so concerned about the experience of others as I have been about cleaning up my own act. Not that I don't care, i do, just that I don't know how to fix even myself so how am i gonna help anyone else out of this mess?

But I've seen enough to know god has it well in hand; in fact i don't know that there is a time when he hasn't. So I'm not too worried, might be choppy waters somewhere ahead or there might not but it will be fine nonetheless.
Old 30-05-2024, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb_B
....I do struggle with whether it’s more compassionate to let someone stay comfortable in their reality bubble
or if it’s more loving to help pull back the covers ...
Hi, and Welcome here.
I'd say -follow the Golden Rule...so simple ...what would you like done to you?
For me, yes, talk to me about your beliefs...BUT, then leave it at that ...let me, then, pursue it if I chose to...and in my own time.

* Your post wasn't an 'article', so it was moved to General Beliefs - it will be seen more here, also. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-05-2024, 11:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb_B
It is lonely to have read the bible end to end almost 37 years ago and to still find that most people today would prefer not to speak to the reality that we’re living in (that’s perfectly described in this book)! In fact, the book of Revelation in
If you’re pulling the covers completely back off you, you’ll see their is always more to notice with regards to self, others and life. So I just continue to get clear in myself. Just be me as I feel comfortable in being and leading from that place. It’s less about what others are being and doing and more about leading from my own truth. If it’s compassion and love your building then build it as you, it has no agenda then..
Old 31-05-2024, 05:59 AM
Master
From what I have seen, some Christians look at Revelation as a good thing and a culmination of all the hopes and promises.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜