Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-12-2012, 05:00 AM
ladysinsta2001

saw twin again last friday

Saw robert on friday, got a panicked msg on friday asking for my phone number.
He wanted me to come to his girlfriend and his house to over see his cat having kittens.
So I went and his mum and his two older brothers were there who know me well. And his girlfriend and his two kids. It was intense and I found it hard. This was the second time I had heard from him since july and was the result of me getting him the cat as a kitten back in march.
End result I am gonna have a kitten from the litter even tho only three were born.
His girlfriend wasn't happy at all and his energy was all over the place if I'm honest.
Not sure how to feel about it at all really as he took me into his family home that he shares with his kids and gf
Would love some views on this situation please
Old 02-12-2012, 01:11 AM
zen_path

It sounds like a wonderful request to me. Even though it was uncomfortable, I think anytime someone invites you into their personal space, its an honor to the person asked.

The last time I saw my tf he asked me to visit his house for the first time and meet his wife and kids. I told him that I would be honored to meet his family, and it was so right for me to do so.

Concentrate on the positive feelings. He obviously felt it was important for you to be there to share the experience.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen_path
It sounds like a wonderful request to me. Even though it was uncomfortable, I think anytime someone invites you into their personal space, its an honor to the person asked.

The last time I saw my tf he asked me to visit his house for the first time and meet his wife and kids. I told him that I would be honored to meet his family, and it was so right for me to do so.

Concentrate on the positive feelings. He obviously felt it was important for you to be there to share the experience.

I feel this way too, just try to enjoy the special feeling. He invited you in his personal space and that means a lot. My TF texted me in early october to ask me if I felt like coming over to help him to do some painting. I noticed the underlying meaning of his question (something practical used as a good reason to invite me) and I got into the car! I was so happy that he wanted to see me. It was the second time we were together with just the two of us.