Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 10-03-2011, 03:18 PM
dennisoc

what the dead know

I'm placing this in the "Mediumship" forum because I am directing this inquiry to those who actually communicate directly with the dead.

My wife is a medium. None of the countless dead or guides she has spoken to ever validated the existence of demons, possesions, satan or hell. They say that they simply don't exist. The other side is wholly about love and light. Those evil things are products of fear and hollywood and cultural myths.

So...i ask you who also communicate directly with the dead: Have you ever heard anyone on the otherside substatiate the existence of demons, the devil, hell or any such "organized sphere" of evil ?

Thanks for your time.
den
Old 10-03-2011, 03:37 PM
Venus

I've dealt with them and heard they exist but I am not sure if there really is a hell since one of my visions was of jesus reading revelations.If there was a hell I wonder what they are all doing hanging around still.At one time I believed they could be aliens imitating these beings.All I know is spirits exist..how?I can't answer that.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:40 PM
SerquetAsa

I do not believe in the presence of hell, but I do know that there are some "evil" beings or some people/beings that dislike certain things. that can become violent.
As for the afterlife - I've heard of there being a bit of a limbo, as to needing to cross over fully, but never anything about hades, or anything terrifying as such.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:42 PM
earthprowler

you know, that's a really good question. and i've never asked. but i do know that the few movies based on demons and excorsisms such as the Excorsist and The Emily Rose (not her real name) were real things that happened. But they both happened over 30 years ago. Who knows, most people believe you can't have light with out the dark.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:02 AM
Seeker

Hi, I have encountered beings that wern't that nice at all. They were tormenting me for days. But while I was having some healing, they become very frightened and ended up submitting to the light. The last thing I heard as they shot across the void like shooting stars, was that they were healers now! I think some spirits are lost and just need some guidance into the light.
My opinion is that there are different levels when you pass over, a bit like school. And there are 'dead' and living helping these beings to see the light. They can seem scary and even evil, But like a child they just need a bit of guidance.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:12 AM
LadyB.

I have never encountered anything but love in the world of spirit.

Only as a manifestation of our fear would we encounter such entities.
You wife is completely correct in everything she says.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Ciqala

when i've communicated with them they also state similar, they've sort of (went over my head) explained the afterlife is just one place, there's no hell, just one amazing beautiful place made up of many "dimensions" and beautiful places, and when i ask about bad spirits, they only smile, and say (attempt to explain it in the same way not as gracefully though) that there is no such thing as evil, there is only light and dark and it's not the same thing, there could be no light, without dark, it's all intertwined and necessary and all beings are one, they don't comprehend our fears, and our fears that create these things are not a product of hollywood, our fears come from within ourselves. I totally did not explain it right. What i said sounds scary, what they said, was not. 0_0
Old 11-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Master
Hi den,

I agree with the conclusion that you stated in your original posting. This knowledge of good and evil is a human perception, divinely inspired so that we can work with energies.

Some of us are directed by spirit to understand these things, however most of us are not. Each of us serve a purpose for the collective, which is a love based effort.

The term love is relative to the context in which it is being used. It is my understanding that at the highest level, our God essence, we serve all that Is. Defining love at that level is not easy to explain in human terms. That is because we are conditioned to see everything in terms of good or evil, where evil can be a lesser degree of good.

All human choices have a loving outcome from the point of view of our divine essence. What can be said is that our life plan when followed is more productive than when it is avoided. Then we can become out of balance, unable to have clear thinking, and as a result we avoid our highest potentials. This is not bad, just something we did not desire.

Communicating directly with the (dead) is not a good word to use, as I see it. Dead in that context is our most aware state of being. When we are alive in human form, the human consciousness is in a state of forgetfulness. When we are not in that form, we are actually more alive, aware, and empowered than when we are in that human form.

I hope you find that these views are helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisoc
I'm placing this in the "Mediumship" forum because I am directing this inquiry to those who actually communicate directly with the dead.

My wife is a medium. None of the countless dead or guides she has spoken to ever validated the existence of demons, possesions, satan or hell. They say that they simply don't exist. The other side is wholly about love and light. Those evil things are products of fear and hollywood and cultural myths.

So...i ask you who also communicate directly with the dead: Have you ever heard anyone on the otherside substatiate the existence of demons, the devil, hell or any such "organized sphere" of evil ?

Thanks for your time.
den

Hello

I put here a quotes from a Spirit that has been around me since I was 13 year's old. I know him as Father Paul and he dates to the time of start of Christianity.

This is what he said to me in a message I was given for Church one Sunday.

"I get asked on Sin and on Heaven and Hell. Lessons is all to keep man on a constant path to do their very best. YES there are lessons after death to come, but you are all God’s Children. Even if you do not see it as God but as something more. It is all Light. "

Blessing to all that hear this I am and was Father Paul

To me like there is the Light of the coming of day so there is the Dark of the coming of night. I see the Sprit World a lot like that. There is though a balance that keep the on from over taking the other. I feel that is how it is with what we as "MAN" choose to call Demons' we choose to give something that supreme power of being, right or wrong its a choice. Its kept in balance as are all things.

I have worked with the darkest of Ghosts ( Earth Bound humans ) where they have done some horrid things in life and fear going over. Fear that fire pit of Hell, I have come to find that what I open the door too is not BLINDING White Light fr them no but is not the fires of Hell. Its a place that has the feeling of HOPE and HELP for them that opens. I too have had them come back in with me transformed to Spirit and say thank ye, ye were right I will be whole now. Not forgiven but too not condemed.

Its rings the same with one's that have taken one's life they too fear that persectuton it so does not come they too go to a place of peace and understandings. Its all the same place like on Earth where we have a hospital for when we are ailing so I see it as that in the Spirit World.

I have taken the judgements from me that would stop most from dealing with the one's that find a path to me, I see only someone needing help, I do not feel I have to right to judge them for one's crimes, I work to solve them and bring the living peace in what has happened. One can not change what has come to pass but one can find understanding.

Like me Son said to me when he was 6 " Mom, man does some horrible things to other man " . He had a vision and sadly what he saw was real. Yet somehow even at that young age he knew it was a life path for that one.

Lynn
Old 11-03-2011, 09:38 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisoc

Thanks for your time.
den

Hello Dennis,

First of all, I'm probably not the person who should be responding to this, because I have no gift when it comes to communicating with those who have crossed over, but since you asked that I do so in a PM, I will put my two cents in. I DO however, communciate with spirit guides...both my own and those of clients and others I read for/counsel...and I've had an ongoing and life long communication (mostly telepathic) with highly spiritual E.T.'s who identify themselves as part of a Federation of planets dedicated to the kingdom of heaven on earth, interplanetary fellowship, and universal peace. Not a single one of my "contacts" has ever made reference to demons, satan, or hell. They all indicate the spiritual realms are filled with light and love and are a place of brotherhood and infinite joy. Like your wife, I'm of the opinion that such things (demons, possession, satan and hell) are products of fear and the projection of dark thought-forms. They can SEEM very real, but in truth have no substance.

I have a good friend by the name of Dannion Brinkley. You may have read his books or heard him speak on the lecture circuit... he was struck by lightning and was dead for some 30 minutes, during which time he was transported to the spirit realms and shown a number of things before being instructed to return to his physical body and his life here on earth, where he was to create spiritual centers by which humans desirous of advancing on their path could do so. Dannion tells me the spiritual realms are unfathomably beautiful, and because of his personal experience there he no longer fears death. He also told me that our companion animals who cross before us wait there for us so they can greet us with an enthusiastic tail-wagging welcome when we join them!

I have no experience with evil, with demons, with possession, satan or hell. They are not a part of my personal belief system.

Does that answer your question adequately? I am of course only expressing my considered opinion, which is all anyone of us can do

Have a splendid day!