Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Aset90

When others are attuned to synchronicity of you&your twin

Tomorrow marks the first day i will return to Maryland since i graduated almost one year ago. My TF is still there and hating his current relationship. Hes unaware (i think) that im coming, but ill be roughly an hour from him at my bff's new home aka HIS best friends' girlfriend.

I mentioned to my mom that i think ill see/hear from him this weekend. She doesnt know about TF relationships and so on, but she does believe that we are a predestined match and hes some sort of "runner". We dont talk about thr situation often, but i wanted to mention this weekend to her.

This morning she tells me this: "you know ive been going to yoga now for about 4months. I go the same route twice a week and take little notice of my surroundings. For some reason, the other day, i atually do as im driving home, post yoga. I'd always pass this nail salon called 'kevin nail' (his name is kevin), yet i really looked at it and saw that in fact it reads 'kevin & v nail'. (My name begins with a V.) I was shocked and didnt know what to make of it!"

Im not shocked, but i am interested to know if energies can be so ample that OTHERS closest to you can also feel them and even observe synchronicities that are thought to be for me? And i have been asking the divine daily, before i sleep, to please let me know if i will be seeing/hearing from him because we REALLY have some things to talk about...i ddi recieve what i think was a prophetic dream (i got the first interpreted last month by ariadne green. This id a diff one) earlier this week of them breaking up and her falling to pieces and him coming rit back to me (almost same dream)".

PLEASE REPLY!!!!!
Old 29-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Deactivated Account
There are 2 people in my life who know and understand the connection I share with TF and have even been in the presence of a sign or synchronicity. They don't have much to say on it but they can't deny it either.
Old 29-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Spring1988

I think my oldest and youngest sisters have seen it, definitely my youngest sister. My youngest sister has witnessed our energy twice. My oldest sister, she said she has always known how I felt about LOML (love of my life). I'm pretty sure she has witnessed our energy a few times.

I think LOML's oldest daughter can see the energy as well. We were all over my oldest sister's house a few weeks ago and I was in the living room with my youngest baby and the rest of the kids along with LOML's oldest daughter. LOML's youngest daughter and my middle daughter are the same age and are friends. So my daughter sometimes goes to LOML's house to play with her daughter. When we were at my sis house in the living room, the two girls were talking about when they were gonna play again at LOML's house. So her oldest daughter looked at me with this huge smile and asked, "Sweetpea was over at my house?" And I said yeah, she was over a few weeks ago with little one. (phew, wipes brow at the tongue twisting daughter speak lololol)

It was an innocent question but it was the look she gave me when she asked that struck me. Then, maybe 10 minutes later, LOML walked past us and smiled at me. About a minute later, she came back and asked me if I wanted a beer and I said yes. So I glanced over at her oldest daughter and she was smiling hard and had this look on her face that best could be described as surprise and knowing.

I've never asked LOML if she has told anyone about us but I guess i wouldn't be a stretch if she did.

Also, LOML's mom's profile pic on a social networking site was a picture of her mom, me, and LOML that was taken in the early 90s (it was actually a big family pic with about 12 people but her mom cropped it so that it was just us three in the profile pic). Now that I think about it, I haven't seen or spoken to her mom since we took that pic.
Old 29-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator
Yes this does happen. I have gotten messages for others, and they have gotten them for me. I believe it is a way for our guides to confirm for us that yes, the connection is really happening. It helps us not to doubt, especially when we slip back into that doubt.
Old 29-11-2012, 04:15 PM
Aset90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
Yes this does happen. I have gotten messages for others, and they have gotten them for me. I believe it is a way for our guides to confirm for us that yes, the connection is really happening. It helps us not to doubt, especially when we slip back into that doubt.

Thanks, I agree with this, but of course, was even doubting that. I get so far in belief and then I lose it a little. I read other peoples' synchronistic events and signs; like that they manifest for a definitive signal from the universe that whatever they are thinking is right or something. That very rarely happens to me, instantaneously as others'. I realize there isn't only one way, but sometimes I do think that if one is more spritually attuned then maybe they receive signs quicker?

Who knows. I'll take the indirect sign through my mom as affirmation from above, for me. For this weekend espeically. I'm excited nervous
Old 29-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Master
Oh absolutely!!! I can't tell you had how many people we had comment to us about us. About our Love, Our Glow.. and this was all before I even realized how much I loved him.

I actually told him I loved him on accident one day! I grabbed my mouth wondering what had just happened.

I had people telling us we were going to get married one day.. etc.. crazy.
Old 29-11-2012, 10:13 PM
Master

Maybe its right. Funny.
On Sunday I really felt my twin and see him in my dream.. and the next day we talked with my mother about the money and she said, that dont worry, you have a husband that could buy you a ring.
its nothing actually..

but thanks for sharing your story.
Old 29-11-2012, 10:15 PM
Master

its funny, because when my twin is angry at me, he is saying we are not married yet LOL.. when i want to discuss my thoughts etc.
Old 29-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Pathfinder

My sister who is also a pisces and very intuitive always points out synchronicities and signs. I was on youtube one day listening to retro music when i clicked a video that led me to another video. This song caught my attention because it had his name in the title. My sister yelled "that's a sign" i listen to the song and it most definitely was a sign.
Old 29-11-2012, 11:38 PM
adbl

Happens all the time! Every time we are together with our group of friends, which is rare these days, everyone later says the same thing "man, what is it with you two, you can cut the energy with a knife"!!! And this is from people who do not know about the tf thing or are even spiritual but yes, they can feel the energy and connection between us when we are together. Just another validation i guess :)