Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 05-08-2024, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Greetings consciousnesses 🤗

Hello there everybody,

Thank you for approving my account. Where to start 🤔 Well I've had many supernatural experiences visions dreams synchronisities but let's start with the earliest one. I was 7 y old and someone was in my room and he told me things about my parents. I'm not sure it was a man since I lived on the 11th floor with my parents perhaps better to say an angel visited me.
When I was 12 years old a person I know tried to end my life and make it look like an accident but I was saved. Same thing hapoened in January this year. Again a close person tried to end my life but failed to do so. I would say I am blessed and someone is watching my life. In general my life has bern a pain from early age till now. A lot of beating, suffering, tears and mental attacks but I'm still here 💖 I'm trying to figure out who I am, who I was and where my path or mission is. I believe in God above as I heard him call my name. His voice is like a whisper in a breeze.
I can't seem to understand this world I'm living in and why do people treat eachother bad. Why so much misunderstanding violence poverty and hate. Why are we separated and divided if we are all under the sun? Shouldn't we all be as one? Humans? Homosapiens? Shouldn't we all take care of each other? Why cannot we share all equally? I don't see a problem with eceryine have the same. All the worlds resources shared equally among people.
I want to manifest God on earth and abundance for all. Every single one. I want us to grow in Spirit and develop our hidden gifts to help eachother to heal to live a dream we all have and that is peace on earth. Paradise. So much beauty we have to explore and so much knowledge to learn but first we need to fix this place and ourselves.
I'm open to good vibes and love 💖 That is the language I understand. Love ❤️
Old 06-08-2024, 03:33 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivana1984
Why so much misunderstanding violence poverty and hate. Why are we separated and divided if we are all under the sun? Shouldn't we all be as one? Humans? Homosapiens? Shouldn't we all take care of each other? Why cannot we share all equally? I don't see a problem with eceryine have the same. All the worlds resources shared equally among people.

That's a very positive and uplifting greeting. Greetings and welcome to you.

Yes I agree. Since we are all one all the world's resources should be shared equally.