Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-09-2024, 08:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Police

Ok, so when I was going through my awakening, a common synchronicity that kept on cropping up for me was police. The first time I noticed this was when I was at the gym one morning and I remember there being a news report on one of the television monitors about a body being found and the police operation that was going on. I don't remember the specifics but I remember feeling a little bit uneasy. The next time it bothered me was when I was in a writing group later that same week and someone was reading a Franz Kafka quote which was something along the lines of "Someone must have been telling lies about Josef K., he knew he had done nothing wrong but, one morning, he was arrested." and I remember feeling spooked out by that also.

Over the course of the next several months, I was bombarded by signs related to police, like noticing police cars more often. I remember waiting in the train station one morning and a guy coming down the steps had 'Police' (a brand of clothing) on his shirt. I would also hear people mentioning police in conversations.

At night, in that state where I'm dozing off, I have images of blue flashing lights and police cars enter my mind's eye. I've had tarot card readings where a common card that tends to crop up is the Justice card and the description says I could face legal issues but that it will all work out in my favour. One time I was reading my horoscope in a magazine and it said something like "You could face legal matters relating to a forgotten contract that was signed long ago" (The "contract" part makes me think of our soul contract some people believe we agree to before we incarnate on Earth. Did I agree upon incarnating to be arrested at some stage during my life?)

I would log onto YouTube and one of the thumbnails would be a guy dressed as a police officer holding a pair of handcuffs. One time when I was in a psychiatric hospital (due to everything happening making me feel distressed and unwell) I had a wordsearch with me to keep me occupied and one of the words in the wordsearch was 'handcuffs'. During my last awakening a few years ago I was listening to a song called "Loretta" by a band called Westfield Massacre and one of the lyrics in the song goes "The Paramedics scramble, Her vital signs arrest". And there's also the album Synchronicity by The Police.

I would also hear the faint sound of sirens in fan noise and it was like an earworm that wouldn't let up that caused me a lot of distress for a while (though I don't experience it while medicated).

So yeah, needless to say this has all left me feeling quite distressed and panicked. Has anyone else experienced similar signs? Did it mean anything? Did anything actually happen? And how did you come to terms with it?
Old 15-09-2024, 09:04 PM
Administrator
Things like this can crop p not just for yourself others can be having the same thoughts as for a soul contract I don't believe in that why would I sign a soul contract when I didn't want to be born anyway.
This is my opinion others may vary.

Namaste
Old 16-09-2024, 11:43 PM
Master

so im acutely aware of the police. In some past lives I've been unjustly locked up and in others kind of a scamp...

mostly I'm behaving this time... but If I look back on interactions with the police in this life usually they have occurred when I was getting kinda lost spiritually. To kinda give me pause from whatever attitudes I was taking on at the time and as a reminder to act with a little more stability lol... to keep me from just 'going away' perhaps...