Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 10-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Hamsa87

Crown Chakra Closed

I had my home cleaned of spirits that were scaring my son so while he was here I decided to clean my own energy and he said he can't open my crown chakra that it is closed. I told him to open it and he said I won't let him...I have done Reiki 5 times since then and that has not worked either. What other options do I have at this point?
Old 11-07-2015, 12:22 AM
Experiencer
The crown chakra is the gateway to higher dimensions and is also associated with divine wisdom; it functions as an antenna, a receiver of divine energy that comes to you in meditation and in the form of inspiration, guidance and protection. When this chakra is open, we experience forgiveness, we release what impedes our progress and clutters our path.

This is a short version of a longer visualization

Take a few deep breaths and visualize all the painful emotions and negativity in your life leaving your body with the out breath. Visualize your out-breath as dark smoke that leaves your body and evaporates. Feel yourself free of all the negativity you've been hanging on to.

As you take another deep breath, feel the pure energy of the divine fill you with light. Let it flow into your lungs, through your bloodstream and into every cell of your body. This energy brings clarity, wisdom and bliss. Focus on your light-filled mind and body ... if any thoughts or feelings distract you, don't follow them, they are just random pulses of your energy. Breath them out with the smoke and as you experience oneness, visualize the light dissolving in all the cells of your body, so that you are made of nothing but divine light. Bathe in this blissful feeling and allow yourself to become part of the universal light. When ready gradually come back to your body, focusing on your breath and feel your body recreated afresh with divine energy.
Old 11-07-2015, 09:44 AM
Master

he cannot.it is up to you

kk
Old 11-07-2015, 06:19 PM
JalissaG

That's a great visualization Ravenstar!

You may also consider using crystals and chanting 'Ahhh' or 'Ommmm' or 'Haaaaammmm' and directing your attention towards your crown chakra. When you can feel the sound vibrating there you are removing stuck energy and stimulating the chakra to open. Ten min. a day practice for a few days should help significantly.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Hamsa87

Thank you Ravenstar very helpful information!
Old 12-07-2015, 06:51 AM
cherrycocktail

I heard that you can't open the crown chakra intellectually. It must be a work of faith from the third-eye onwards.
Old 21-07-2015, 10:02 AM
Marthar5

Hi Ravenstar
Just the other day I noticed my Crown Chakra opening I guess is the word, it feels like a tingling sensation at the top of my head, 2 day's in a row for no apparent reason, I've never had this occur so often and wondered why it's happening now, I don't practice chakra opening's or closing this is radomly happening, just curious as to why..
Old 21-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthar5
Hi Ravenstar
Just the other day I noticed my Crown Chakra opening I guess is the word, it feels like a tingling sensation at the top of my head, 2 day's in a row for no apparent reason, I've never had this occur so often and wondered why it's happening now, I don't practice chakra opening's or closing this is radomly happening, just curious as to why..

Hi Marthar5,

Sounds to me like you're opening more spiritually...

As we open the 7th chakra, (or mature spiritually) many people do feel a warm tingling current of energy around the neck, head and third eye. Opening the third eye creates very subtle changes or unusual sensitivities around the upper part of the body. Not only is this the beginning of becoming clairvoyant, it's also about becoming more aware of connecting with and receiving messages from your spirit guide(s).

Also too, as our energy amplifies, loved ones that have passed on can flow within our aura and we may feel this as a light wind around our heads or body or we may smell their perfume or get a visual of something we remember about them.

Meditation is where we are at a deeper level of relaxation and where we can turn our attention inward and upward to receive messages from higher realms.