Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I was confused as to what The Iron Curtain actually was and also thought haggis were some type of small creature that lived in Scotland.
I also recall in cooking class I was sat next to the mixer that was slowly blending a cake mix whilst the teach was talking to the class, when she wasnt looking I tried to dip my pen in at the edge to get some of the sweet creamy mix but to my horror it dragged my pen in making loud clattering noise as it minced it and turning the mix streaky blue, the teacher was furious.

I tried haggis once and to make it was yuck
But I remember him cookie lessons made my friends were cooking things for the school of Fate and we accidentally burnt the coconut East ducks coconut haystacks and we bunk them and the teacher was Fearless with us they were Furious with us but we kept asking it's a taken off now and we're both got taught a **** of because of August we've both got taught a shut up because a toe touch in the toe teachers were talking and gossiping but we're going to put the shut up and we burned the coconut a stacks and we both got doing it
We the children teenage children between age 12 to 14 and the teachers were adults so blame there I said adults not us

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
Master

Ours didn't like us eating anything after making it as we had to take it all home, we made some biscuits one day and they had a blob of jam on top, I tried eating one quick so she didn't spot me but the jam was still red hot and burnt the roof of my mouth! I still haven't learnt.
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
When I was a kid I thought people on the other side of the world spoke backwards . Also as a kid I thought there was a real curtan made of iron some where in Europe ( mid 60s )

One time I played a Beatles record backwards and I swear it sounded like Russian.
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM
Master

There used to be a competition on the radio where they played a snippet of a track backwards for people to phone in and guess what it was, many sounded like Russian speech.