Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 17-09-2024, 08:33 AM
Master
My process of connecting with Source is pretty easy and simple, and also very fun, especially if you've done it often, so you know you're going to enjoy the result, which always gets me fired up with excitement, even tho I often dont feel good when I start.

The process is universally applicable and scientifically repeatable. This is valuable to me, because I am never the same person. Love to have something dependable.

I stay general. Describe my experience and how I feel about it in simple general terms.
I experience alot, I find it somewhat annoying.
- So I focus on the opposite.
Nothing, empty. It feels boring uninteresting.
-So I focus on interesting. As general as possible. No specifics. As general as possible. a word. "Interesting." What does that mean to me? I ask myself.
Interesting means... Being captured by something. Being captivated.
I get the idea of being abducted, doesn't feel good, so I add a bit of freedom into the mix.
Choosing to focus on something because I want to focus on it.
Ofcourse! Playing a game, or doing a drawing, reading a newspaper, reading a book, reading on forums
These things always get me to focus, cause I enjoy them.
And that is the whole point and purpose of this process.
Once joy/fun is accomplished, alignment and connection with Source is fully realised.

If not, I just continue and repeat untill I do feel good.
But for me, most often, when I can take action on something, actually do it, enjoy doing something, it's a green light.

And so, while acting a passion i might become bored or annoyed, and I repeat the process, often I realise that I was doing something fun but in a way that was not fun, so I changed how I did it as the result of repeating this process more specifically on the action of passion, which often results in the same emotional guidance received, to still do the same thing, but in a different way, or from a different perspective.

For example, you may stumble upon a limitting believe that doesn't allow you to enjoy what you enjoy, in physical terms, and then applying this process to that, you either find a completely new (never thought of) way forward, or in some cases you get to erase the limitting believe all squeeky clean *squeek squeek* and get on with it
Old 17-09-2024, 10:21 PM
Master

i still think, things don't *always* have to be enjoyable to be enjoyable.

anyway this brought up a thought from before, that there are apparently three aspects to reality: lights, sounds, liquids.

As humans we like to be lost in the world of lights a lot. And a lot of effort goes into figuring out what pictures we are allowed to paint and what ones we aren't.

As far as sounds there are 'good' sounds one is allowed and 'bad' sounds to not allow.

As far as liquids probably the only thing anyone ever truly wants are the 'enjoyable' 'happy' ones. And a lot of effort goes into avoiding certain others....

in my own cosmology liquids is a nicer world to be more cognizant of but we were kicked out and get to look at things all day long instead lol... unfortunately to do that I have to turn my liquid into a solid (I'm thinking in terms of wave guides that 'funnel' the lights I want to look at here)

And that old saying about jesus shining a 'light' in the 'darkness'? Just a reference to the idea he let his 'liquid' 'flow' whereas everyone else wasn't...

not that there are so much lights involved with liquids just people know concepts related to lights pretty well. So that becomes handy when used as an analogy for other things.

well that is part of what I think, anyway...
Old 17-09-2024, 11:21 PM
Master

LIGHT is MATTER and DARKNESS PURE SPIRIT

"WE are all appearances which equates to that of illusion. This whole universe
is an appearance therefore an illusion, so who or what are writing these posts?

If you break down the word DARKNESS what do you find? DIVINE-ABSOLUTE
-REALITY-KNOWS-NOTHING-EXCEPT-SELF-SINGULARITY =DARKNESS that is
what darkness is when ALL is WITHIN ALL.

PURE SPIRIT is what all the phantom "WE's" is when dissolved back into SELF.

SELF SINGULARITY which stands transcendent above that of LIFE and existence
IS ALL THAT IS. Darkness is the face of the deep, an absolute OCEAN OF
Absolute Intelligence. ALL is within the ALL, which means that there is zero
universe, zero multi verses, zero astral realms, 00000000000=SELF ALONE.

blessings michael,
Old Yesterday, 04:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
"WE are all appearances....
.... , 00000000000=SELF ALONE.
blessings michael,
@Micheal K.
Post #23

WoW, that's allot of information and very deep.

And yeah, it does feel like you are accurately talking about spirit and absolute. Even tho it's hard to communicate this.

In essence, when we touch upon what you have said, we realise that all of this is basically infinite bliss. And so, it is impossible to put into words, but the words you shared can take a person there, and then when they are there, words are no longer necessery.

When it is realised that the absolute intelligence is so infinite, that every single moment, it is unlike anything that has ever existed before it, or will ever exist again and then again and again and again, forever, perfectly renewing (like Unseeking Seeker said) and yet, at the same time, unchangingly timelessly One and Absolute and Inseperable and Indivisible, like you very powerfully stated.

It's like a change that is so perfectly always resulting in such undeniable absolute newness, that it is actually always like that and therefor unchanging in it always being absolute unlike anything else. Like unchanging change that does not change to be the unchanging changes changing so changingly unchanging that... It's just game over... My brain gets an ACCESS_VIOLATION error, memory could not be read/executed, Fatal Condition, R.I.P. to my final brain cell.

You are really hitting on the absolute barrier of communication, when the paradoxes are being massively unified on multiple counts, which just leaves a person in awe of the immense brilliance of all of this infinite never ending novelty and newness and moreness and endless uniqueness, seemingly so massively changing beyond comprehension and YET STILL ALL ONE UNCHANGING INDIVISBLE ABSOLUTE WHOLE.

That would be.... Uhm.... O.U.I.A.W
Hahahaahahaha!
I tried to do what you did but I'm not a poet, hehe.
Ouiaw doesnt sound like it means much.
Maybe if I touch something hot I will say Ouiaw.

Ok let me try. Again.
Still All One Unchanging Indivisble Absolute Whole
SAOUIAW
Sa ou i aw.
Saw who we are.

Nevermind, I'll leave the acronyms to you.