Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 24-06-2024, 02:41 PM
Frank1985

Cool I`m struggling a little with energy-fields

You know how when you let your cat out, and even before you start the gentle kick, he moves. And sometimes, you feel someone`s watching you and close you curtains.

Is it energy-fields? I mean, like everyone gives off an energy-field you can sense? I saw this movie where a woman closed her curtains because she felt an evil person watching her, was a documentary. The problem I have with this, is the distance, maybe this evil person was at home far away, so how could she sense his energy-field?

Is it more like she took in his personality and behaviour, and it sort of grew inside her so she knew what he was gonna do later?
Old 24-06-2024, 11:21 PM
Master

Hi Frank1985, welcome to the forum. It is my experience that nothing can get you without you opening up to it and letting it come in. We open up to things in many ways, one way is to believe or put faith in something. By doing that we feed the possibility of those things happening to us. We may unconsciously give our energy to sinister forces and invite them into ourselves.

I have an incredible bubble of energy surrounding me, it permeates me inside and out. I have nurtured this energy most of my life and it grew over time, started out rather small and now it is tremendous. It comforts me, protects me, guides me, and it is more me than my physical body is me. The energy which surrounds me is very sweet, joyful, and loving. It did not happen overnight, I had to nurture it.

My best advise is learn how to work with your own energy; form a relationship with it. Don’t be concerned about the energy of others, that is just a distraction from you getting to know your own energy. If you leave yourself open to the energy of others they will invade you. Protect yourself by getting to know the depths of your own being. This is what works for me. Your mind will come up will all sorts of thoughts but the incredible awesome life which we have resides in the silent depths of our own being.

Peace and Good Journey