Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old Today, 07:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
As I get angel numbers, I always feel as if someone is here with me anytime I see an Angel Number. It's not a creepy feeling or anything like that, I just feel very calm and happy. Anyone else relate?

Have you ever wonder why many infants would stare at their room ceiling and giggle at ease?

The infants are seeing something that is very benevolent but which older children and up can not see, because the infants are still in a multi-dimensional state and haven't been completely immersed in this 3d part of reality yet.

Multi-dimensional energies are fascinating. Among other things they can "split" into many multiplicities.

When a very small part of us split to be here in the physical human form we didn't come alone. Few other very small part of us also split to be non-physical entities that came along also to watch over us and guide us on the human's request.

In other words, what we call our personal guardian angels and guides are the non-physical part of us helping the very small physical part of us here.

What an amazing benevolent system we set in place to help us along our human adventure of finding ourselves.

Just like the infants, we as older humans do indeed feel calm and happy when sensing the bigger part of us around us.

Too bad societal norms consider talking to "imaginary friends" as childish and is frown upon.

Seeing sets of repeat numbers so often that it is no longer coincidental is the non-physical part of us "tapping our shoulder" to make us look and hopefully will make us begin to realize there might be much more around and beyond us than what we could perceive as 3d humans and so be inspired to want to know more.

That inspirational yearning to seek greater knowledge and truths will help us solve the puzzle of what we truly are and the divine purpose of us being here in the human form in this low vibration part of reality and given free will.
Old Today, 11:15 AM
Administrator
All small children can see spirit because their minds are open it is only when they go to school or nursery their heads are filled with other things so they forget,
Animals are psychic they can see what most others can not, unless you are like myself who was born seeing and hearing spirit.

Namaste
Old Today, 01:19 PM
I 'accidentally' withdrew the wrong book from the Library yrs ago...
In it, was a story of having to put an old doggie to 'sleep' at the Vets....but
the dog rallied and started barking , barking at the wall.

Later, a pet psychic asked, "Did you have long hair tan and white dog with a floppy ear??" Like a Border Collie...
Yes, She died a yr ago.
"Well, that's who he was barking at. His tan friend was waggy her tail waiting for him!! "

I got all misty just typing that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru