Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Orion von Koch

The Enigmni...E-book

If you get a chance, I have a very hard book to read for those who like strange stuff. It is called THE ENIGMNI and it is a meta fictional account of the beginnings of existence in this solar system. Check it out.

http://www.enigmni.com/Roc-EnigPg1.htm
Old 09-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Orion von Koch

Information about the Book...

Foreword

By Leon Brown

Avid reader, deep thinker.

We are within the beginning of a new millennium, a point in time at which the attention of many people is focusing on deep concentration due to change. It is granted that the period clustered around 2000 is a rather splendid cursor for the calendrical system, but I suspect that this strong attraction is generated by a stimulus centered on a subliminal level. We live in significant times, which approach the end and beginning of new ages: the old Greek age of Aion is closing and the age of Pisces is giving away to the Age of Aquarius. It was during these periods of celestial transitions that those of the ancient world traditionally associated such with eminent changes — many of these cosmic permutations being of most unpleasant and chaotic themes.

Could it be that the concept of the "Aion" is in some way wired into the subconscious or collective memory, thus triggering a general response of riveting concentration in the populace? The modern savants assure us that it is impossible to determine when we precisely slip from one celestial age to another, but I wonder even about that. On a deep level, I somehow suspect that the ancient Maya had it calibrated to a niche of lucidity, and 2012 is the "true" date of this impending change.

Leaving aside the question of calendrics, it is safe to state that modern man is anticipating considerable changes in the world and his life. It is interesting to note their views and separate them into roughly three aspects of the future. The first is that we are fast approaching a period of planetary catastrophe, and the results will be devastatingly tragic.

When I wrote this statement in a remote corner of West Texas, the skies were darkened and soiled by the smoke from the vast forest fires in Central Mexico. I also considered the huge fires burning in the region of Amazonas and Indonesia. In addition to all this mismanagement of nature, we are further approaching a period when devastating earthquakes could strike in what is now heavily populated areas. Examples of such are Turkey and Mexico. We are also anticipating some problems as a result of a technological glitch with the Y2K anomaly impacting political and economic life on this planet. Volcanism is also on the increase, and like earthquakes, it is a result of a natural planetary cycle.

However, man in his infinite wisdom has chosen to erect large cities in the pathway of these natural and impending forces. Of late, we have had several movies that deal with a planetary strike by a celestial object. We like to shiver and shake over cinematic presentations of such dire events, but we resolutely turn our heads away from that which could be prevented. Whatever the cause, it is readily apparent that powerful and disturbing images are being triggered deep within the human psyche.

A second school of thought postulates a glorious future, a return of the Golden Age, with peace and plenty for all. In this scenario, wondrous things will hold sway and mankind will truly enter an age of enlightenment, both on the physical and the spiritual plane. This is a perfectly splendid view of the future, but with infinite regret, I do not think that it is a realistic expectation due to all the indicators and the record of human behavior over this last century (20th). Further, we can note that it is not particularly suited for the production of exciting and unusual literature.

The third view of the situation is that the planet will suffer a technological, economic and ecological collapse in tandem with destruction from natural forces. This period will last either from a generation or two, or on to several centuries. Then this era of sadness and economic loss will be followed by an age that is constructed on sound foundations learned during the hard periods. Perhaps based on logical merit. It is then that the age of transcending enlightenment will manifest itself. Not being a prophet, I really could not say which of the three views would arise as a reality. Hopefully there will be combinations of all three with the least loss to humanity being the best indicator of future life on this world. Indeed!

Unequivocally, expansive changes are in store for us, and only a fool would pretend otherwise. We should not at this point doubt that vast shifts are not only indicated, but they will be necessary. Indeed, they are demanded! And precisely what is it that "demands" these changes? Quite simply stated, it is the presence of man on the globe — the burgeoning population of this Earth. Recently, the national news agencies gave the population figures for the last century (20th). In 1900 there were 1.6 billion humans on Earth, which grew to 2.5 billion by 1950. At the end of this past century and the beginning of this new age, our population hovers around 6.0 to 6.5 billion humans. Many speculate that we will reach 10 billion souls by 2030. It is this last figure that indicates paramount changes of one sort or another, because this world cannot support such a number unless drastic relocation to space or the oceans is addressed by science and technology.

The people of Earth well know that there are vast problems ahead in the future, and due to the current modality of thought, they put it out of mentality to await another more convenient day for deeper contemplation. However, one can detect the anxiety and concern underlying their lives. They know that broad changes are on the horizon, but they try to ignore them. Nemesis is now peeking over their shoulders, but they steadfastly refuse to meet her steady gaze. Sooner than we would like, Nemesis will step from behind and confront our gaze directly. We will then be forced to look at her then, but it will be too late. In a sense, we are in the same position as the Romans were during the apogee of their empire. They could intuitively sense the great inequities of their political and social structure and knew that it would prove to be their destruction, but they persisted in their ways until the bitter end. Modern man is doing something very similar.

Like so many humans, I have read the ancient prophecies and have pondered their meaning to our future. I further confess that, at one time, I considered them to be phantasmagorical and mythically impossible. However, I must admit that I am now awe stricken to see the coming convergence of the millennium, the change of Aion, and the growing population of the Earth. This convergence suggests a nexus of ominous proportions. And it is in precisely such a period as this, that the apocalyptic or the millennialist literature (such as herein) strides to center stage. There have been only a few millennialist novels to date, but there will be more. The preponderance of them separate into two main categories. The first is religious in nature, and the others fall into the category of science fiction and employ such devices as earthquakes, plagues, or celestial strikes to accomplish their aims.

I read the above works with varying degrees of interest, and I admit that I found some things of merit in a few of them. However, let it be noted that I read these works one time and only one time! The point is that one time was quite sufficient. And then perhaps in deference to my jaded appetite, Ron Cook offered The Enigmni for my reading pleasure, and then things changed around quite rapidly. At first, I was not really quite certain what I had read, but I instinctively knew that I liked it. Being intrigued, I then read it again to see what I might have missed. At this point, I have read the manuscript nine times and each time, I find something new to think upon. Allow me to illustrate.

• For those of you who like science fiction, you have here a space opera that would do Buck Rogers or Star Wars proud.

• For those of you who like a good yarn, you here have a good adventure that will be meat and drink.

• For those of you with a metaphysical or philosophical bent, you will find worthy instruction and valuable lessons.

• For those of you who are disenchanted with modern society, you will find a scathing denunciation and indictment of modern social and industrial life.

• For those of you with a religious inclination, you will find this work to be a high- tech guide to greater achievements in spirituality.

• For those of you who like "forbidden science," then this work is enough to make the most hardened academician gasp and grab for his heart medicine.

• For those who like the millennialist genre of literature, then know there is enough death, doom, and destruction for a Hollywood epic!

• For those interested in the evolutionary progression of man, then this work offers a totally different and startling view of the process.

I could go on and on with this, but surely the point is made.

I must confess that I have been having pleasant fantasies as to how this work will be classified in the bookstores. (They never seem to get anything in the correct place!) I would judge, if they examine the cover, they will place the work in Science Fiction. If they bother to read a few pages, they will probably put it in the great catch-all of bookstores: New Age. However, let us not tell them that it is a straight work of fiction: a millennialist novel, if you will. By strict literary classification, it is an allegory. However, let us not inform these worthies. Instead, let’s have some fun and see where they put the book! Perhaps in a new section all its own.

And for those of you who were enraptured by my golden prose and decided to buy the book on my recommendation, I have a suggestion for you. There is the possibility that you will slacken down in the work on your initial reading due to the deep mulling of Claronu (story teller of the book). (These are the most important parts). If you do slow, remember these are almost alien words...try harder. Here are the guidelines to be observed in reading the book successfully. First, read it in the literal sense and determine where you are going as an overview. Second, read the book as an allegory and observe the endless battle between Good and Evil, Chaos vs. Order. Then, read it in the metaphysical mode and observe the Cosmic Dance. It is as easy as that and most beneficial.

And what more can I do except recommend this book for your delectation? Its meaning will haunt you forever thereafter.

Leon Brown

June 6, 1998

(Very late at night

and after numerous

cups of coffee, as is my style.)

From an old Friend

"This Book has a lot of good things going for it, Ron. It is very different and original, and I think it can sell if you market it properly. Warn your readers to wear 3-D glasses while reading this one — it's (holographically) complex."

"With a singular, unique vision, Ron O. Cook eloquently examines the crucial questions of existence. His well-illustrated book combines both the symbolical and the semantical expressions of existence in a timeless exploration of our inner and outer worlds. Cook reveals the evolution of morals and consciousness and unifying connectedness of the universe through a Claronu’oa poetic witness to being. It is unlike any book you will ever read."

-- Ben Garrison (former Graphics Director of the Seattle Post Intelligencer and national freelance illustrator and designer).

To My 1,000 Students

This work is for you (students taught at the university, the art institute and the high schools). I promised that I would put it up to give you all a repository of my philosophy aligned in a meta-fiction story. We talked about this for years (19). We looked at the pictures and thought how grand it would be to create a movie from the storyboards. I gave all of you permission to create a work off of the Enigmni base story. Here it is — storyboard all you want or write new parts to the whole. To others, you may try also. Just remember that this book is in copyright — check with me first. The other two books will be out soon. Good luck in all your endeavors. I will never forget you guys.

Dedication

To my wife, who has watched me toil away on this project for many years, I say thank you for all the loving remarks and tickles at the back of my head. They kept me keyboarding away when I almost gave up on my column, teaching, education, politics and those who play with humanity’s mindset. Thank you for understanding everything and never doubting me. Life is indeed a learning means to being and becoming. All my love to you.
Old 14-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Orion von Koch

Thanks to Leon Brown

• For those of you who like science fiction, you have here a space opera that would do Buck Rogers or Star Wars proud.

• For those of you who like a good yarn, you here have a good adventure that will be meat and drink.

• For those of you with a metaphysical or philosophical bent, you will find worthy instruction and valuable lessons.

• For those of you who are disenchanted with modern society, you will find a scathing denunciation and indictment of modern social and industrial life.

• For those of you with a religious inclination, you will find this work to be a high- tech guide to greater achievements in spirituality.

• For those of you who like "forbidden science," then this work is enough to make the most hardened academician gasp and grab for his heart medicine.

• For those who like the millennialist genre of literature, then know there is enough death, doom, and destruction for a Hollywood epic!

• For those interested in the evolutionary progression of man, then this work offers a totally different and startling view of the process.

I could go on and on with this, but surely the point is made.

I must confess that I have been having pleasant fantasies as to how this work will be classified in the bookstores. (They never seem to get anything in the correct place!) I would judge, if they examine the cover, they will place the work in Science Fiction. If they bother to read a few pages, they will probably put it in the great catch-all of bookstores: New Age. However, let us not tell them that it is a straight work of fiction: a millennialist novel, if you will. By strict literary classification, it is an allegory. However, let us not inform these worthies. Instead, let’s have some fun and see where they put the book! Perhaps in a new section all its own.

And for those of you who were enraptured by my golden prose and decided to buy the book on my recommendation, I have a suggestion for you. There is the possibility that you will slacken down in the work on your initial reading due to the deep mulling of Claronu (story teller of the book). (These are the most important parts). If you do slow, remember these are almost alien words...try harder. Here are the guidelines to be observed in reading the book successfully. First, read it in the literal sense and determine where you are going as an overview. Second, read the book as an allegory and observe the endless battle between Good and Evil, Chaos vs. Order. Then, read it in the metaphysical mode and observe the Cosmic Dance. It is as easy as that and most beneficial.

And what more can I do except recommend this book for your delectation? Its meaning will haunt you forever thereafter.
Old 15-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Orion von Koch

Synopsis of Enigmni

The Enigmni begins with a short description of the meaning and power of Light. Light is the projection or broadcast from Timelessness that influences the totality of existence in this manifest world...the entire universe. Its meaning to humanity is deeply mental, spiritual and beyond the comprehension of the part (individual). Light allows the quantification of existences as we perceive it on this side. Light and the concept of the Enigmni, a utility and part of Deity, is the focus of this work as a means to an essence in understanding.

The book starts in the year 2008, with a report to a superior from Dr. Somen Kosolapdev, a Russian geophysicist / anthropologist whose ancestors experienced the phenomenon at Tunguska in 1908, one hundred years ago. This event was an actual, gargantuan explosion that took place in Siberia. It resembled the detonation of a nuclear device. The resulting firestorm flattened many square miles of timber and killed numerous animals.

The report describes Dr. Kosolapdev’s passionate adventure of discovering a unique device that was once in orbit around the earth, and later crashed onto the surface as a secondary part of the total Tunguska anomaly. Kosolapdev and his crew of scientists search for and find the device which is the subject of the report and the subsequent data from an ancient being described as a surveyor. This unique device is not of our civilization, but shows data from a period of time that exceeds some 6 to 4 million years ago. This device is found to off-load visual and audible information. It is later called a Scepter.

The Scepter, as Kosolapdev describes it, has about 75 visuals on board (three that seem to include him). These pictures were drawn by a being called an Omegon whose name is Claronu. Other data comes from a being called Anjona, a superior to Claronu. All this data has been deciphered and decoded with the aid of the Scepter itself, which functions as a "smart tool." It is later discerned, that the scepter is a computer with wondrous capabilities that Dr. K is gradually learning. This scepter was in the possession of Claronu and Anjona in the past, and utilized as the means to reach humanity in the future with messages of our past and the directions for our future. The Scepter also contains data as to what we are, how we are, and where we will go after we depart from this journey...life and existence/s.

Kosolapdev seems to begin to buy into the messages of the Scepter and challenges his superior to read the subsequent sections that contain actual broadcast data from the thoughts of Claronu and Anjona as they relate to an event that took place on a planet of people called Enmayi (now asteroid belt). Claronu and Anjona are from a planet called Hytona (now Mars). Dr. "K" asks for his boss (director) to read on and prepare for marveling.

Claronu’s message (ENIGMNI: Title of Book section) is a collection of data that he records on the Enmayi planet where he has been sent by his superior shepherd, Anjona, to find out what happened to a people that "they" had believed were advancing to a higher order of existence. When nothing is heard from the Enmayi for a long period, Claronu, a multi-talented surveyor of virtual data, is sent to determine what has happened to their vested interest. In this part of the book, Claronu speaks of things that he sees as he moves about a horrible scene where no life is left in any form — but his own. He is alone on a planet where a strange, yet gargantuan and globular form seems to be everywhere at once. Claronu quickly ascertains that it is a weapon that he had identified in orbit prior to landing on the surface in his spacecraft, Shema. He calls the weapon -- Leche. He knows that it is the cause of death but does not totally know why or how it works. His primary mission is to survey the planet with his advanced psycho-cognitive abilities and depart before the weapon detonates in its final destructive phase.

Every aspect of the Enmayi people is to be analyzed by Claronu’s discerning eye (government, culture, education, spiritualism, and status of progression and agriculture). Immediately, he finds himself hand-drawing all of the terrible scenes because of his own vanity and selfish belief in "his" powers (the Scepter’s graphic abilities are broken immediately). Throughout the whole process of this journey, he reevaluates his Omegon self against the Alphi/Omegi status of the former Enmayi people. These states of Omegon, Alphi/Omegi, and Alphian are about the stages, within structures, of being development within the Virtual Realms. Alphian is the lowest animalistic state. These stages dictate the psychological and spiritual progression of the entire book and that of the reader. They are tied to the "why" of being in existence. The means to their existence is the Enigmni, which creates a virtual arena in physical state - a kind of atmosphere for things to be and happen. Claronu believes that the Enmayi forgot who and what they were, preoccupied by sexual matters both passive and active. His own kind (being) went through the above stages from animal to Omegon and thus overcame whatever element detoured the Enmayi life cycles (reincarnation). Omegons are Angels in final existences before monadship with the All.

While he speaks to himself and at the same time the Scepter (it records everything), Claronu becomes aware that this event is his final initiation before becoming dissolved within the All. He describes how as light beings, all of what is, came through (projected) the Goge portals (suns or stars) into manifest reality. What we naively see is taken for something else in each state. Claronu, being able to know on higher levels because he paid the price of the Law of Consequence, later finds the reason why the planet failed. He projects that Koan and Planca are the initial reasons why the Enmayi beings failed and returned to Alphian ways of animalistic passion. He also tells of how the Agricultural sects headed by Takion, brings war against Koan’s and Planca’s culture and the Leche. The Leche is built to destroy Claronu’s Hytona, but later is accidentally released in orbit around Koan’s own planet. It begins its multifarious phases of destruction. Many die while they strive to leave the planet. Claronu determines that they escaped to an Omegon food and research planet called the Gardened One (third planet from Goge). Claronu later is killed (or tuned out) in a gargantuan explosion that totally destroys a whole sector of that part of the Goge (solar) system. The Scepter is the only survivor and Jupiter becomes a planet rather than a pony sun. Anjona finds it and repairs its parts and sends it to earth with a strong message. The Scepter orbits until 1908 (millions of years) and is later found on the surface in 2008.

Dr. K submits a conclusion with many scenarios as to the archeological evidences that support the data that is before him. He believes that there are "Hidden Parties" that hide in the background helping to guide life on earth. He submits his own plan to a better altruistic means of existence to the director and leaves to check the site where the Scepter originally impacted for more data. He is apparently killed, and the Scepter becomes a keepsake of Koan’s ancestor and later activates to destroy the whole of this sector of Goge due to inaction by the present state of virtual being on earth. December 23, 2012. Will this end all of Humanity?

There is much more herein.
Closed Thread