Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 04-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno
I have an update for you. She ended up messaging him basically asking if there was no chance of him speaking or wanting to see her to let her know and she would stop trying. So he replied and said that he thought he wanted time but she said some brutal things he just can't get passed and that maybe she's right that maybe they should just leave it!

Interesting. I still feel this isn't the last of this though. I feel his feelings are still up in the air. Maybe he has said that because he mean it...but the cards are telling me different and so is my hunch. Although we could look at the Hierophant as him "laying down the law" and not wanting anything more to do with her and the PoC as being that message and the 8 of coins him working on his own...

She's too fiery and emotional for him. The Hierophant wants somebody as stable and balanced as he is. He's not looking for drama. I don't think he gets off on the power either. I think he feels like he's the only adult in this situation. That's why the Page of Cups keeps showing up. The Page of Cups as the 3rd card is saying his final decision relies on her and her actions.

I'm willing to bet he's done with her. The Hierophant is not wishy washy. Everything is black and white with him, never grey. I feel as if all her groveling only made him lose respect for her. He wants a Queen, not a Princess. She gave him an ultimatum, which forced him to make a decision whether he wanted to be with with her or not. All her actions have just proved to him that she's not the right one for him. Some guys like this type of drama, but the Hierophant feels he's way above the drama. He won't engage. He'll just walk away.

The 8 of Pents represented that crucial window of time between their initial argument and his final decision. He wanted to hear her out and see how she would react in this situation before he made it. He wanted to be careful and weigh all the pros and cons first. He wanted to give it time. She didn't want that, so she gave him the ultimatum. She made the decision for him.

I always see the Hierophant as a lesson.
Old 06-09-2015, 11:12 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
She's too fiery and emotional for him. The Hierophant wants somebody as stable and balanced as he is. He's not looking for drama. I don't think he gets off on the power either. I think he feels like he's the only adult in this situation. That's why the Page of Cups keeps showing up. The Page of Cups as the 3rd card is saying his final decision relies on her and her actions.

I'm willing to bet he's done with her. The Hierophant is not wishy washy. Everything is black and white with him, never grey. I feel as if all her groveling only made him lose respect for her. He wants a Queen, not a Princess. She gave him an ultimatum, which forced him to make a decision whether he wanted to be with with her or not. All her actions have just proved to him that she's not the right one for him. Some guys like this type of drama, but the Hierophant feels he's way above the drama. He won't engage. He'll just walk away.

The 8 of Pents represented that crucial window of time between their initial argument and his final decision. He wanted to hear her out and see how she would react in this situation before he made it. He wanted to be careful and weigh all the pros and cons first. He wanted to give it time. She didn't want that, so she gave him the ultimatum. She made the decision for him.

I always see the Hierophant as a lesson.

Thanks for your interpretation. I like how you have described the Hierophant. And I sense part of this is him but I don't think he is quite there yet. He did end up messaging her again as she had asked if they could talk ( I think he waited 2 days and messaged at a weird hour) saying he doesn't see that will help but she has him intrigued...

I thought that was a bit weird and not like the Hierophant at all. I like your take on the pentacles and I am wandering if something will happen at the date you suggested. As they had only been dating a few months and it had been a few weeks since the fight I don't think it was unreasonable for her to ask where she stood but I think you are right he wanted to have that time and make that decision not be pushed. My betting is he will make some final decision on or around the date you suggested and then that will be it.

It will be interesting....I will keep you updated anyway :)
Old 07-09-2015, 03:23 AM
Master
Try this tarot spread. It might bring your friend more clarity.

1. Your motivation

2. & 3. What you had

4. The handle - Tells you if you can do anything to reconnect, or if you have to let the situation unfold.

5. The lock - challenge/obstacle

6. An outside influence currently affecting the situation – No need to elaborate.

7. 8. & 9. What lies on the other side of the door – This signifies how things might turn out if you did get back together.

10. The key - If you received a green light to open the door depending on the handle card, how do you unlock it?
Old 07-09-2015, 03:45 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Try this tarot spread. It might bring your friend more clarity.

1. Your motivation

2. & 3. What you had

4. The handle - Tells you if you can do anything to reconnect, or if you have to let the situation unfold.

5. The lock - challenge/obstacle

6. An outside influence currently affecting the situation – No need to elaborate.

7. 8. & 9. What lies on the other side of the door – This signifies how things might turn out if you did get back together.

10. The key - If you received a green light to open the door depending on the handle card, how do you unlock it?

OK, great thanks. I will give that a go. That may provide more clarity :)