Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-05-2024, 05:41 PM
Master
I've just put this link on the Christianity page, regarding the 2016 vision I wrote about here in 2019, regarding Jesus passing on a tree not a cross, page 1 and 2 on this thread, I put this SF's link on maybe 50 Facebook Jesus / church posts and groups last year - have a good day there wherever you are...

https://christianity.stackexchange.c...aVOxJD4n-HWEkz

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Master
I'd been searching for a word the Holy Spirit had me writing one night, I was actually writing it - then off to the bathroom as I was trained to do, write it down - or sometimes get up, into next room and turn laptop on, in some ridiculous hours, then I found it on page 19 on this thread yesterday.

My guidance from spirit comes in what's known as psychic clear knowing - it's like an advanced gut feeling... I was reading one of my many diaries I'd written over the last 2 days - and found, that I had forgotten that I'd heard the Holy Spirit speak to me one night, words written here below on a message on our Church Regeneration Project today, add it here shortly.

I had heard God speak only once, when I asked Him one night are you still worried about God's Free will and jabbing the strong, and I heard Him say 'not any more' - but I didn't remember that I'd heard the Holy Spirit speak.

All that serious sinus issues you see me write about 'spiritual flu' i know now - all cleared now 'on the wrong path I was for 6 months at least, should have moved from freedom fighters to churches earlier, but I didn't listen - went that extra mile to be sure, no regrets on that - but it happened, can be hard the training.

I have put 100's and 100's of messages and links to this powerful forum over recent years on Facebook, firstly regarding the vision of Jesus, then Freedom Fighters, then many more on church threads regarding the saving churches thread on the Christianity page here, nearly on a very special views number now as we speak.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Master
The Holy Spirit one of the main 3, anyone can ask Him for help and assistance - the helper, the comforter... What I knew about Him pre 2020 you could write on a postage stamp.

It's hard writing about something like this because some people say he imagined it, or they don't believe in spirit, but it happened - I was reading my diary from 2021 last evening, inspired me to write here...

He came to help in the covid years, as greed created fear, weakening millions of immune systems, and they were trying to remove God's Free Will by jabbing the strong over a flu - and it was amazing 'for me' at least to re read this one of many diary's.

On here page eleven I write about 3 Kings I was shown in an image one night, and some sort of truck with a victory - that'd be the Canadian Freedom Fighters - then back to page two I write regarding a vision of Jesus I was shown in 2016 in my church, how He really passed.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...130330&page=11

But what inspired me to write, was words I'd written in my diary, the Holy Spirit said one night 'you will do as I say' I apologised that night, then l was shown a beautiful dream.

Psychic from 2015, instructions to research mind'body'spirit, which I did 6 years now - but in 2019 as going to sleep I'd see this white figure in the distance in my mind, for months every night.

Then came the restless legs and tummy rumbling... It's all on my website or on Spiritual Forums one-light - but one of the first instructions from Him was in Nov 2020, psychic clear knowing 'up your game' and I knew what He meant instantly that night.

I had been delivering Stay Strong posters to shops and industrial sites in my town, a few times in 2020, family telling me off for touching door handles 😆 and the up your game, was to go to different town every day with shop posters, most of the month that November, met some lovely people...

Old Today, 05:51 PM
Master
I'll just share something else with you here - I still hear the gentle roar of God most nights, this will come with knowledge 'clear knowing' instantly, or a dream follows, or seeds planted I believe for the next day - knowing what to write somewhere.

Still get the restless legs 'some nights' from the Holy Spirit, and Jesus seen him more than once, and instructions / guidance many times - and I'll probably share this on the saving churches thread when it passes the massive 300k views.

The roar from God, words i remembered 'don't rush' always remember that one... One time recently in trouble with some sharp teeth aggravating me a lot - looked in the mirror, gentle faint roar instantly and 'knew' the words go get them fixed.

Then one morning amongst 100's of messages over recent years - gentle roar then the word Wetherspoons, slight shock I repeated Wetherspoons - told my wife the next morning having a drink - gentle faint roar and this word Wetherspoons.

So I said shall be go there for breakfast, we did 'and' it was quiet - its a main building in our town, so I wrote on 6 local Facebook groups we should support it, or it'll close, and it has been busy since - but when there, I said let's walk to the local small car sales garage 100 yards away - and there it was the car of my wife's dreams, right colour, decent price, just sitting there, just come in - bestseller as well, we had been looking at cars for her for a year....

Can you imagine the pressure all this puts on a couple - we nearly parted more than once, I even looked for a house to rent... But the Holy Spirit told me once, He kept us together... We get on brilliantly now - I keep reminding her some days, she drives the car that God sent x...

Last edited by one-light : Today at 06:33 PM.