Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-12-2020, 02:33 PM
Master

Parasites out of my chest

Some months ago I had a vision while I was in my bed, in a very cloudy and dark morning, it was the winter time, anyway, at that time, something "dark" entered my chest, it was like dark energy and it was hiding in my chest. When this happened, I saw a man in a white robe that was standing close to the bed from that dream.

This morning I had yet another dream, in this dream, a man came and did an operation on my chest, he pulled out parasites out of it, there was an entire jar of parasites, they were quite big. I saw a lot of stiches all around my chest and I felt very very tired, I could barely keep my eyes open. Anyway, I found myself outside and I was talking with this man about the work he has done and he showed me that everything went fine, the parasites were pulled out.

These parasites were very ugly, had only big mouths with big teeth and a body very worm-like with a tail like a cone. The whole operation sucked all my energy and left me almost lifeless, when I was talking with that man, I was out of my body, my body was actually laying in my bed because there was no energy in it.

What does this mean? Is this the second gift I was given, I was told that 7 places in my body are ill, one was already healed, the Ajna chakra, but for the other 6, I was told I need assurance, the person who told me this was a man, a doctor because I went to him in a dream.
Old 07-12-2020, 03:56 PM
Newbie ;)

What do parasites like that mean to you? I think this is important to be able to interpret what the dream means for you. Was it the same man who was there in both dreams? If so, I would think that they were put in there for a reason, like the medical practice of using maggots to clean a wound.

Picture the man from the dream in your mind and ask questions directly to him and see how he responds.
Old 07-12-2020, 03:57 PM
I dunno. But, I'd say it's significant.

Now, did it really happen on the astral or psychically? Maybe.
Or did it just come from your subconscious? Perhaps.
I will be interested on what 'medium types' here say.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-12-2020, 02:09 AM
Guide
It could be a few things but something you said sticks out in particular, I am familiar with that "dark" cloud form and it can/does attack the chest area.

Front of chest usually denotes the yin/lunar channel opening of anahata...
Rear of chest on back usually denotes the yang/solar channel opening of anahata....

Maybe there's some insight in knowing this for you.
Old 08-12-2020, 08:17 AM
Master
I remember at 2013-2014 while i was sleeping,and i felt something entering my chest area.I remember the pain and the moaning as well.

Also from what i've read,when parasites are removed from your body,you feel weak,drained,and it takes time to recover.In the mean time,the person has to rest and stay away from occult practise.(like a patient after a surgery).
Old 08-12-2020, 11:21 AM
Knower

Speaking of surgery, what does getting surgery in your dream means? I dreamed about having surgery in my chest before wherein fact, I never had surgery in my whole life so I'm curious as to why I get that dream.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
It could be a few things but something you said sticks out in particular, I am familiar with that "dark" cloud form and it can/does attack the chest area.

Front of chest usually denotes the yin/lunar channel opening of anahata...
Rear of chest on back usually denotes the yang/solar channel opening of anahata....

Maybe there's some insight in knowing this for you.

That dark cloud I've seen it many times and it was always afraid of my awareness of its presence, everytime it ran away like a coward. For moments I had problems with my heart, it all started while meditating, my heart was skipping beats, then this became something daily, now I am fine.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I remember at 2013-2014 while i was sleeping,and i felt something entering my chest area.I remember the pain and the moaning as well.

Also from what i've read,when parasites are removed from your body,you feel weak,drained,and it takes time to recover.In the mean time,the person has to rest and stay away from occult practise.(like a patient after a surgery).

Well, that's exactly how I felt, 0 energy left in my body, it sucked out all my energy to get rid of those things, but in day to day life, I still have enough energy.

So you assume that "someone" came and removed those parasites from my body that were sucking my life force. I did not see the face of that person but I knew him and he knew me.
Old 08-12-2020, 11:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentenz
Speaking of surgery, what does getting surgery in your dream means? I dreamed about having surgery in my chest before wherein fact, I never had surgery in my whole life so I'm curious as to why I get that dream.

In my case, there were many places where I had suergy because there were many parasites, to me this suggests, heart chakra, the solar plexus chakra and the sacral one.
Old 08-12-2020, 12:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Well, that's exactly how I felt, 0 energy left in my body, it sucked out all my energy to get rid of those things, but in day to day life, I still have enough energy.

So you assume that "someone" came and removed those parasites from my body that were sucking my life force. I did not see the face of that person but I knew him and he knew me.
From what i've read from Josephine,she call these beings ''parasite workers''.
Or it could be your own higher self-subconsious in disguise.

One time i was crying-begging my higher self to remove any kind of negative beings from my body,and the same night i had a dream.
A figure appeared as Robert Bruce in my dream,telling me these words.''95% of it it's clear.There's only some goo left''.

Then i remember the acounts from others,that most of the times,beings are not doing the job completely.(They'll left the moping for you).

It doesn't matter who that person was.Just keep an open mind and do not trust easily.
Another scenario is this.An entity manipulates these parasites,and then appears as a saviour to you,in order to enslave and manipulate you.
Maybe i'm over reacting,maybe i have to learn how to trust,but with all that's happening-happened to me,i trust nothing and no one.