Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-11-2016, 01:42 PM
ciel_perdu

Jesus is the Word of God

There is a popular teaching that the whole Bible is the infallible word of God, and this is based on a verse from Paul where he says that 'all scripture is inspired by God and profitable for edification'. It's a popular teaching because it essentially means one can cherry pick verses from the Bible to suit their behaviour.

However, there are two verse in the Bible in particular that point to the real Word of God. In Revelation 19 and John 1, it refer to Jesus being the Word of God.

Jesus said he is the cornerstone, but the cornerstone that the religious leaders had tossed aside as worthless. The same happens today in pretty much every religious denomination and spiritual circles. They talk about Jesus, they praise Jesus, but they have very little interest in doing what he said, in making his teaching the cornerstone of how they live.

Jesus said he would send his Holy Spirit to bring us into all truth, but to also remind us of everything he said. In our search for truth, we need Jesus' help, he alone is Truth. And if we don't have him as our cornerstone, then our building is going to be pretty wonky and will crash and fall when the hard times come.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Deactivated Account

An interesting fact is that the idea of Jesus being equated with the Word or the Logos comes from Neo-Platonist theology, which is basically Greek thinking.
Old 21-11-2016, 08:53 AM
Master
My thoughts, Perdu, about Jesus being rhe "Chief Cornerstone" is that it relates to Johns opening words in his book, and it involves the "Foundation" of what God had established with the atoning rituals. Which foundation was established after the perfect law was given through Moses.
In my mind this is the firm foundation of God.

The means of reconciliation and peace with God, seeing no one can keep the ten commandments perfectly, as is well pointed out by Paul.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 23-11-2016, 11:27 PM
Master
That's awfully sad that God made us into half-baked cookies Morpheus.
Old 25-11-2016, 07:31 PM
Master
Adam was not the half baked cookie in the "Garden" Am, where aging and death had no hold. Something happened, didn't it, for humanity and the world to end up in the present situation, involving EGO, and the devil.

Jesus also was not the, "half baked cookie"... Who is referred to in Corinthians as "the second man", (or, "Adam"); Who sets us free to be people of God.

Look around you at human behavior, resulting in the events we see leading us to what the biblical prophesies tell us about, in this now global community.
Then tell us about "half baked cookies".
The real world Amillius, is not about linear time and space in which we find ourselves.
It involves eternity, God's domain. From whence Jesus comes.

From where He is returning, " to judge both the living and the dead."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-11-2016, 10:27 PM
Master
It is my understanding, and I thought everyone had known, that the bird, is in fact the word.
Old 30-11-2016, 11:18 PM
Master
Morpheus I believe everything you say actually but not through the same lenses. I look to other sources besides the Bible.

I am gonna say something that might offend some people who are more mystically inclined as I am.

The entire human race is.......damned.

But the issue at hand is how you react to that word "damned". I don't mean damned in the later Roman Catholic idea of being eternally separated from God which they designed in their doctrine.

I mean that we as a Collective, all Souls in existence are connected to one another. We have existed in other Realms and Universes long before this Material universe came into being 14 billion years ago. When Souls or Spirits whichever way you wanna see it began materializing on Earth through many ancient worlds- Atlantis, Mu, Lemuria, which really symbolize the Garden of Eden we were much more attuned to the universal consciousness of God. Souls are the "children of God", individual consciousnesses given free will and populate no only our Solar System but many other systems and universes depending on the Laws that govern those places.

Earth is considered to be of the lowest density or was turned into a very low density and vibration due to our ancestors misusing free will and hurting the psychic gifts God gave them.

Some of these beings came from a higher level which are spoken of in the Book of Enoch as "Samjaza, Azrael and the rebel beings". These Beings were not all interested in bringing a greater awareness into this dimension.

There is a hierarchy of Souls and Angels depending on how evolved they are. Some call the "seraph" who are around the Throne of God to be of the highest caliber. They consist of the Divine Council. These beings are in oneness with God and could be see as "ascended masters" or "divine figures" who learned all there was to know in God's creation. The Throne is not literal. It is the "Divine Center" of God. This is God's inner Self which is consists of the Father (Source/Supreme Being), the Son (God's Oversoul or Consciousness) and the Holy Spirit (God's Energy and Presence). The masters are attuned to the "Likeness of a Man" who sits on the Throne. The "Likeness of a Man" or "Son of Man" "Divine Image" is the Christ. All these souls in that highest level are one with their Higher Self, and collectively are all One. God's Self is their Self, God's Soul and their Soul is united without ceasing their individuality. One of the entities from the Seraph Level, who is later called Satan or the Devil took the knowledge that He learned and then went to master what was evil.

Initiates in black magic and dark arts must first gain knowledge of all that is good and then evil. This follows the Luciferian Left-Hand path. That is why traditionally Catholic mystics would say, "Satan's sin was his pride" or "knowledge is power".

When it was quite apparent that many Souls began abusing Physical consciousness, the higher forces in attunement with God evolved a form for us to incarnate into. Not all of us have sinned but the St. Paul says, "In Adam all die...all are born into sin". Because of our ancestors and spiritual family, the Collective, and multidimensional abuse of free will everyone whether good or bad, worldly or spiritual, pure or impure must become
"Born of a Woman" to die. Everyone- that is IF they make a Soul contract to come here- will go through the dualities of Physical life as a Human being and learn how to deal with the Ego.
That is why in the story a Serpent (seraph being) tempts Adam and Eve with "knowledge of good and evil". Now all must go through this - Damnation. It is not a personal damning from God. It is a Descent, a Fall, a Cycle for greater spiritual evolution and ascension.

But there are those spirits, entities or what not who never became "born of a woman" whose negative karma is very dark. These rebel Spirits were condemned here as well but they can only influence us through our free will. God said to Eve in the story "I put enmity between you and the serpent..your offspring will crush his head". We've heard that passage many times. The "serpent" also symbolizes the dis-incarnate Evil forces who refuse to partake of Earthly Schooling. Those fallen masters. Serpent is a good metaphor because the serpent was considered a symbol of wisdom in the ancient world. These Entities are not stupid. Many of them were Master Beings but have used their knowledge and gifts for evil and selfishness.
They have their own ranking and heirarchy among them (the Demonic realm)

Why is this important? It is all connected to mention because of Jesus' mission. It is said that he "brought us a Way out of sin", he freed the human race. St. Paul says we are all included in Christ's resurrection. Jesus was a highly evolved soul before he decided to come to Earth. He was the only human born as one of us with the pure karma to become the Christ. Many masters and enlightened figures lived before him. But when Jesus ascended and awakened through his life on earth as a man he not only reconnected with the Christ Consciousness; but the Christ Consciousness descended into him and overshadowed him. This wasn't two entities in one body, nor someone pretending to be something else. This was the perfect merging of Jesus' soul (Son of Man) with God's Soul (Son of God) as one Entity while walking around in a human body. And since I described above that within the Highest Realms of God, souls identify with God's Soul or Christ Spirit now you can see why Jesus was so unique and important.

He was "God made Flesh" from his baptism to his death, and by identifying with our suffering and becoming "sin" on the Cross; he was God forgiving and showing love to the world despite all the violence he took upon himself. We could now identify with his resurrection. He became the Christ through death. And what is that death of? Death of the ego. His Soul and body transformed and illuminated into a Light Body that could do anything and be anywhere. Now we know that all of our suffering is not for nothing, our damnation is not the end by part of a Soul cycle, and it all ends in Resurrection and Reunion with God.
Old 04-12-2016, 02:36 AM
Master
That's alot to think about Amillius.
Why do you think all of this is necessary to understand, other than that, God in his love for us, provided the Lamb of atonement for our sins. Who's appearance into humanity was prophesied about for thousands of years?

Old 04-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Deactivated Account
The word of God is following : "My Son is Pure and Holy as myself."

Jesus is not the Word of God.
When you read the Bible, you should do what Jesus did, because if you look at the meaning of what he did, you will understand the sentence "Pure and Holy".

And you should ask "What did Jesus do", which will lead you to next question (at least it should lead you to): "How did Jesus healed the sick and Raised the Dead?"

Forget every other Question and ask only this. The experience after asking this question will bring you the answers and understandings.
Old 05-12-2016, 01:00 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciel_perdu
There is a popular teaching that the whole Bible is the infallible word of God, and this is based on a verse from Paul where he says that 'all scripture is inspired by God and profitable for edification'. It's a popular teaching because it essentially means one can cherry pick verses from the Bible to suit their behaviour.

However, there are two verse in the Bible in particular that point to the real Word of God. In Revelation 19 and John 1, it refer to Jesus being the Word of God.

Jesus said he is the cornerstone, but the cornerstone that the religious leaders had tossed aside as worthless. The same happens today in pretty much every religious denomination and spiritual circles. They talk about Jesus, they praise Jesus, but they have very little interest in doing what he said, in making his teaching the cornerstone of how they live.

Jesus said he would send his Holy Spirit to bring us into all truth, but to also remind us of everything he said. In our search for truth, we need Jesus' help, he alone is Truth. And if we don't have him as our cornerstone, then our building is going to be pretty wonky and will crash and fall when the hard times come.

In my younger years I looked for Jesus' teachers. I attended different trinity based religions--- not one taught what Jesus taught--they are paid to teach their religions dogmas learned in the schools of men. This is very sad for the people who listen to them, because Gods word is clear--- Those who do not obey Jesus, remain in Gods wrath---- How can one listen if they aren't taught what he taught.
Fact= Every true follower on the face of this earth needs to learn and apply EVERY teaching Jesus gave to us-- without fail. It is Gods will-Matt 7:21)
Jesus' real teachers on earth make 100% sure that happens.