Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Master
Your here/I am here/We are here

You are here. I am here. We are all here.

So where is this here for you when you read this as you, in all of that?

Are you only looking at your here and now as you alone, or maybe your looking at myself and you only? Or you could be here aware of all here in this shared space?

The presence of yourself can be an inclusive nature of itself as all that, simply because you are all that when you are aware you are.

In the view of yourself as separate to me and the we, one can lose sight of our own inclusiveness/interconnected nature as not only being aware but to actually model and become it as so.

It is one thing to know, it is another to practice and model the awareness as a way of being it.

So in my own reflection today, I am aware my awareness is nothing of itself alone in the knowing. That to become it more complete, to satisfy life's desire, not my own desire's of life, I allow the awareness in this knowing to let life show me how I can deepen in myself walking my talk in this way.

When you contemplate this for all life, how does it make you feel? I mean if you truly look at all pockets of life around you being as they are, look at your own world, how do you see that you can fit into that space and offer another or life itself something of this whole awareness of "you are here, I am here, we are here" shared space?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-12-2016, 01:10 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
You are here. I am here. We are all here.

So where is this here for you when you read this as you, in all of that?

Are you only looking at your here and now as you alone, or maybe your looking at myself and you only? Or you could be here aware of all here in this shared space?

The presence of yourself can be an inclusive nature of itself as all that, simply because you are all that when you are aware you are.

In the view of yourself as separate to me and the we, one can lose sight of our own inclusiveness/interconnected nature as not only being aware but to actually model and become it as so.

It is one thing to know, it is another to practice and model the awareness as a way of being it.

So in my own reflection today, I am aware my awareness is nothing of itself alone in the knowing. That to become it more complete, to satisfy life's desire, not my own desire's of life, I allow the awareness in this knowing to let life show me how I can deepen in myself walking my talk in this way.

When you contemplate this for all life, how does it make you feel? I mean if you truly look at all pockets of life around you being as they are, look at your own world, how do you see that you can fit into that space and offer another or life itself something of this whole awareness of "you are here, I am here, we are here" shared space?

Merry Christmas to you naturesflow. Do your still envy what you're with the symbol that firstandlast showing you. That's a trick, you're learning the Hinduism and will be controlled by the Hinduism gods. They used brick shape dark energy to let you to practice the so call fire in the body and be careful that's the trick. I can only advice you just to forget about it, I have help you to clear that stuff out, you're free now.
Old 26-12-2016, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Merry Christmas to you naturesflow. Do your still envy what you're with the symbol that firstandlast showing you. That's a trick, you're learning the Hinduism and will be controlled by the Hinduism gods. They used brick shape dark energy to let you to practice the so call fire in the body and be careful that's the trick. I can only advice you just to forget about it, I have help you to clear that stuff out, you're free now.

No Jeremy, I am not holding onto anything like you are and need for you in your seeing.

I am aware of myself in my relating with others as they are.

I have my own tricks in my own bag, but I don't trick with them, I let the magic of those tricks, become their own magic.

So that when tricks and magic come together, we can simply enjoy the shared space as a magical moment moving us all along the stream of this magical life...

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-12-2016, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:

What do you feel when you apply this question Jeremy to your view above?

Can you reflect and express the feelings in you related to what you hold in this view and need in you for others in your care and concern for them?

I am open to explore this with you for you if you want?

Old 26-12-2016, 02:43 AM
Suspended
Quote:

What do you feel when you apply this question Jeremy to your view above?

Can you reflect and express the feelings in you related to what you hold in this view and need in you for others in your care and concern for them?

I am open to explore this with you for you if you want?

This is just a small matter to my plan to bring peace to both realm. Just a small part of the whole matter. I have done thousands time harder assignment than this one. This is just an ant small difficulty to me.

But don't think wrongly that all life is as one. Not at all. That's a misunderstanding of life. If what other think all life is as one then the spiritual realm will not in turmoil. They're gods and they're in fighting with each other.

The same space is for peace not to share wars or confrontation or evil or cheating....... Just be sensible to all good but not evil.... ...they're mud and sky differences.
Old 26-12-2016, 03:10 AM
Master
Quote:
This is just a small matter to my plan to bring peace to both realm. Just a small part of the whole matter. I have done thousands time harder assignment than this one. This is just an ant small difficulty to me.

But don't think wrongly that all life is as one. Not at all. That's a misunderstanding of life. If what other think all life is as one then the spiritual realm will not in turmoil. They're gods and they're in fighting with each other.

The same space is for peace not to share wars or confrontation or evil or cheating....... Just be sensible to all good but not evil.... ...they're mud and sky differences.

I see and I understand how you do things Jeremy. Things are becoming more clear in the way in which you choose to do your assignments, which is just your way.

In the awareness in me, that all life is connected, the one space awareness is that I choose to see it in me in this light from a point of recognition in myself, all the same, I am aware of the individual nature of life as it can be and the potential of all life to be connected without separation. In this awareness I am able to discern life as it is, and still hold my space without fight. The fight in me with life and others taught this lesson.

So as you see fight, I see peace, I walk in peace not fight. It is my point of awareness in me to honour the world as it is in peace in me. I cannot speak for the world around me of course.

The mud and sky are connected even as they are being the form they are as separate pieces of the whole. Our human capacity of seeing and understanding where we are in us looking at others, often reflects our own awareness as well as our own peace or fight that we feel we have to entertain to serve the greater forces of life.

I choose to bring the differences into sameness in me Jeremy. Doesn't mean I live blindly by how life is, I am very aware of life as it is and thankyou for showing me this through your view and awareness.

Old 26-12-2016, 09:25 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I see and I understand how you do things Jeremy. Things are becoming more clear in the way in which you choose to do your assignments, which is just your way.

In the awareness in me, that all life is connected, the one space awareness is that I choose to see it in me in this light from a point of recognition in myself, all the same, I am aware of the individual nature of life as it can be and the potential of all life to be connected without separation. In this awareness I am able to discern life as it is, and still hold my space without fight. The fight in me with life and others taught this lesson.

So as you see fight, I see peace, I walk in peace not fight. It is my point of awareness in me to honour the world as it is in peace in me. I cannot speak for the world around me of course.

The mud and sky are connected even as they are being the form they are as separate pieces of the whole. Our human capacity of seeing and understanding where we are in us looking at others, often reflects our own awareness as well as our own peace or fight that we feel we have to entertain to serve the greater forces of life.

I choose to bring the differences into sameness in me Jeremy. Doesn't mean I live blindly by how life is, I am very aware of life as it is and thankyou for showing me this through your view and awareness.

I'm 63 and 64 next years, if I can live to 80 years then I still have 16 years and at that time I will be an old man or I can go to 100 years I will have 36 years old then I will be an old old man. So when will be the right time to keep the world peace in place. And at after 80 years old (if I still living as human) can I still fight the bad Gods.

Universe is undergoing thousands of years of extreme fighting and battles and elimination ,so the left ones are fierce and unmerciful ones of the survival of the elite Gods. So you think that they'll listen to me (that's as a human) if I persuaded them to follow the agreement to live in peace? Or just fight forever with more death of both sides or to do my way: quick fighting and ending.

Do you think they can think as what you plan for or be kind as you said? Or you don't know the situation or the real meaning of danger/peace? Or you want more disasters or more earthquakes or typhoons or flood?

I have tried to let them to come by themselves and offering them food ,then a lot coming but a lot not coming. So for those who are not coming create all types of disasters as extreme as they can. So what can I do......? Then how they will be agreed......? I think this can be argue for another thousand of years just for yes and no question.

Just not long there's only one elite God and he had created 5 earthquakes and few flood. So I think the answer is already answered....and I captured him but I didn't kill him, he's still alive.

You said to admit different voice or different doing may be that's what you want to do if you're me. So you can create a thread to discuss which is the best way/ method that I can do?
Old 26-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Suspended
[Quote:naturesflow]
----- and still hold my space without fight -----

It's because you don't know what the matter means or can affect you. Then you can be reacting either way. And you don't have acquired that sensitive to be on the matter and still ego with the thinking: you can solve it your own way. If you wanted to try : I can help you to reverse the time that's to replace/return to it again.. ..

You don't/do need to fight: it's the matter of "a big you 大我or a small you小我". There are two situation.....

A big you is for the big community or a small you is only affected a you.
Old 26-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Master
[quote]
Quote:
I'm 63 and 64 next years, if I can live to 80 years then I still have 16 years and at that time I will be an old man or I can go to 100 years I will have 36 years old then I will be an old old man. So when will be the right time to keep the world peace in place. And at after 80 years old (if I still living as human) can I still fight the bad Gods.

I don't know but one can change their ways and choices if one is of sound mind and capabilities to do so. Age becomes irrelevant in this regard. The ability to choose and create change for more than ourselves, can certainly be something anyone in this way of being can bring about. Everything has a point of change within itself, and how things change is dependent upon what change is reflected to open and reflect what it seeks of itself. Peace in the fullness of itself brings hope in peaceful ways of being. It is worth the effort in my view. Fighting fire with fire, breathes life into the fire. Peace is like the cooling shower of rain, which serves to cool down the fire, and sometimes even put out the fire. Nature's element's can teach us much about beings trapped in their own elements. It can also show us how we can manage the element's of humans and other beings, just by observing nature and becoming those streams of nature in us.

Quote:
Universe is undergoing thousands of years of extreme fighting and battles and elimination ,so the left ones are fierce and unmerciful ones of the survival of the elite Gods. So you think that they'll listen to me (that's as a human) if I persuaded them to follow the agreement to live in peace? Or just fight forever with more death of both sides or to do my way: quick fighting and ending.

Yes the toll of war is staggering in relation to the thousands of years of war and battles. I imagine you are right, the ones that are left are most likely deeply embedded with a whole lineage of karma and a stronghold that cannot release it's own bind, but rather fuel itself to continue to destroy and fight in the only way it knows to be. Sometimes in the turnaround of peace, we offer another way, an offering of feeling what ending the war can feel like. When another in survival of the fittest, only knows itself as war, the feelings are completely tied to war and surviving. Controlling and gaining to stay alive, to stay strong.

Peace models a different kind of strength, a new way, something not seen before. It can for the first time come to know itself as the source through the offering of peace. That offering potentially can open its own internal source of fuel, seeing that the external takes a toll on it's own energy source..

I think peace offers a new way of seeing how real and lasting power can be, without battles and fighting. But more aware peace models a retainment of energy, leading to a self filled empowerment that doesn't have to give up part of itself to the cause. It knows itself as the source of fuel and power it seeks to gain through the external battles.
Quote:
Do you think they can think as what you plan for or be kind as you said? Or you don't know the situation or the real meaning of danger/peace? Or you want more disasters or more earthquakes or typhoons or flood?

Nature does what nature does naturally. When we as humans or other beings we see, in war and battles model nature, we can learn to become adept to the natural elements in us and how they work. Peace can be related as the water element. War to the fire element. So as you become those elements you can put out the fire more readily with the use of your own. This cooling off time, allows for reflection and awareness that you pose no threat, that you no longer wish to do as they do, but are choosing another way, a new way in fight for peace instead.

Quote:
I have tried to let them to come by themselves and offering them food ,then a lot coming but a lot not coming. So for those who are not coming create all types of disasters as extreme as they can. So what can I do......? Then how they will be agreed......? I think this can be argue for another thousand of years just for yes and no question.

Perhaps their is only so much you can do Jeremy and so much others can do to support you. Sometimes when we are doing so much, we are unaware of others wanting to step in to support us, because we feel it is "our cause" /our assignment that we embark on alone. We are never alone any where in the universe once we know we are not. So as you surrender in peace, what arises is a new way for a new souls to bring new support to that space. Sometimes the universe is simply waiting for us to surrender to bring this into being. It is an important lesson I have learned in my fights at the higher level of myself and others and other spirit beings in spirit supporting me. Once I let go support flowed in to show me I didn't have to do the things I felt I had to do, alone. Sometimes our roles will change and mine did that day. For the best of all.

Quote:
Just not long there's only one elite God and he had created 5 earthquakes and few flood. So I think the answer is already answered....and I captured him but I didn't kill him, he's still alive.

Quote:
You said to admit different voice or different doing may be that's what you want to do if you're me. So you can create a thread to discuss which is the best way/ method that I can do?

I guess I could or maybe you could open it for discussion if you want too.

Old 26-12-2016, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
[Quote:naturesflow]
----- and still hold my space without fight -----

It's because you don't know what the matter means or can affect you. Then you can be reacting either way. And you don't have acquired that sensitive to be on the matter and still ego with the thinking: you can solve it your own way. If you wanted to try : I can help you to reverse the time that's to replace/return to it again.. ..

You don't/do need to fight: it's the matter of "a big you 大我or a small you小我". There are two situation.....

A big you is for the big community or a small you is only affected a you.

Big and small I understand.

As I shared the environment and struggles within the bigger community can serve to bring about a bigger fight, which of itself can prove to be our biggest challenge. Again peace can bring support in numbers, as can fighting to beat the enemy. So either way we have choice. Either way we can have support..and I know you know, the power in numbers can be the difference between hell and heaven on earth. Sometimes we have to give peace a chance.