Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 08-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Experiencer

Humans with no higher self (no spirit)

There are people out there with no higher self (no spirit). I suspect I might be one of them. I will give you an example of people who don't have a higher self. These would be psychopaths. I suspect that I am a psychopath since I used to harm hamsters when I was a young child and I would perform manipulative acts to prevent myself from getting in trouble. However, I don't do any of those things anymore. But I do prefer to live alone and to live only for myself and my own good feelings. I have no personal connection to my pets, my family who live with me, or to anyone else. I don't wish to take care of pets or to live for a wife and child since I don't care about taking care of others and only wish to live to feel good. I have no empathy towards myself or towards anyone else. This is yet another trait (characteristic) of a psychopath.

Now the higher self takes value in spiritual growth, life lessons, etc. But the lower self (the ego) only takes value in materialistic things such as money, good feelings, etc. The only thing that gives real value, real worth, real joy, real happiness, etc. to my life would be my good feelings. All other experiences besides my good feelings have a completely devoid quality to them. In other words, all other life experiences for me have no real quality of value, worth, joy, beauty, happiness, etc. in my life.

People with no higher self (spirit) are incapable of finding value in spiritual growth, empathy, life lessons, etc. and only find value in their desires. That is the case with me with my good feelings and it has always been like this for me. I also heard that people with no higher self cannot live on after they die and that they just disintegrate. This just doesn't sound right to me because if there is a truly all loving, all just, and perfect God as depicted in the vast majority of near death experiences where nders (near death experiencers) consistently report a truly all loving/all just God (a being of light), then it would follow from here that no all loving/all just God would leave his human creations behind like that to just die off.

As a matter of fact, to create and set up his human creations like this would be the work of a flawed and careless engineer where some of his creations are successful and fully work while some are defective and crash. This flawed and careless engineer (God) would not care about me and give me an eternal blissful afterlife where I can have all the good feelings I want. Especially after all the depression and misery I have already struggled with in my life. He would instead leave me to die and not give me that reward for all the hell I've been through.

He would be an unfair and unjust God for allowing others who do possess a higher self to live on in the higher blissful realms while I remain to die, rot, and decay once I die. But let's assume for a moment that I do at least have some degree of a higher self, then what about those other unfortunate types of people who don't at all? How is it fair for them? Especially if these were people who lived horrible lives and have had much hardship and misery who can only look forward to an eternal blissful afterlife where they can have all their desires fulfilled.

Last edited by MattMVS7 : 08-04-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 08-04-2017, 04:26 PM
Master
Wow, that's a heck of a reality you are cooking up for yourself!
Old 08-04-2017, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
There are people out there with no higher self (no spirit).
That's not correct. Everyone has a soul, and everyone a higher soul self.
Old 08-04-2017, 06:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
That's not correct. Everyone has a soul, and everyone a higher soul self.

I will give you an example of people who don't have a higher self. These would be psychopaths. I suspect that I am a psychopath since I used to harm hamsters when I was a young child and I would perform manipulative acts to prevent myself from getting in trouble. However, I don't do any of those things anymore. But I do prefer to live alone and to live only for myself and my own good feelings. I have no personal connection to my pets, my family who live with me, or to anyone else. I don't wish to take care of pets or to live for a wife and child since I don't care about taking care of others and only wish to live to feel good. I have no empathy towards myself or towards anyone else. This is yet another trait (characteristic) of a psychopath.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:56 PM
Knower
Everyone has a soul, you just have egotistic issues, you are tapped in more to your ego than your soul, you have that part of you locked away, its like a dying flame that will always be there, trying to get your attention Imho.
Old 08-04-2017, 09:35 PM
Master
Maybe we are none or any of all that which you see is missing in some.

Maybe in the whole creation of life we are the ones creating all this, where as the nature of what is, just is as life is in everyway life is creating itself..The rest is just the story we create to make it all fit in us where we see incompleteness.

Life is complete of itself.

You cant determine others reality. The humanness of all life as we know creates through many streams and stages of awareness in and of itself. Looking into this, the only signal to bring clarity to that point of another's creation is "being aware" of what they are subjected too, have lived as, have been influenced by, are holding as themselves...etc etc...

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 08-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Master

There is a huge difference...
we do not have a 'soul' or a 'higherself'...and the difference is....... .....THAT, WE ARE 'SOUL'.
AND WE ARE..' HIGHER SELF'.

We are not human beings...WE "ARE" SOUL BEINGS..(AND SO ARE
YOU MattMVS7 )living a life on earth and which requires the need for us to be energetically connected to a physical fleshly form.

The human form is not us....
the brain of the human fleshly form is not us either....the human body and brain, is not a sentient life form. Only the being energetically connected to the body and brain, is sentient and consciously aware.
....And the spiritual body counterpart, of the human fleshly form, is not us either.....

WE ARE "SOUL"......SOUL BEINGS...
.....AND ONCE AGAIN, 'MattMVS7' SO ARE YOU .

And you don't have egotistical issues either. ..you have nasty spiritual beings around you, who are putting unhealthy thoughts into your mind....as does have, every other being who is tethered to the fleshly form.

KEEP ON LISTENING TO, AND ACTING UPON, THE LOWER THOUGHTS, FROM LOWER UNLOVING BEINGS, IF YOU WANT, AS YOU HAVE DONE' UNWITTINGLY' ALL OF YOUR LIFE, OR DISMISS THEM AND ACT LOVINGLY AND RESPONSIBLY AS A HIGHER BEING/HIGHERSELF...

THE MORE YOU ARE PERSISTENT AND ACT LOVINGLY, THE LESS THAT THE DARK BEINGS TEND TO SHOW AN INTEREST IN YOUR EVER INCREASINGLY NEWLY LOVING WAY OF BEING.

None of us are "psychopaths"....WE ONLY ACT OUT THE PSYCHOPATHIC THOUGHTS OF DARK BEINGS.....WHO CONSTANTLY SURROUND US AND WHO ENDEAVOR TO TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM BEING "HIGHER MORAL BEINGS"...WHICH IS WHAT WE ARE BY DEFALT.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator
All Beings have a Soul and a Spirit, Matt.
It's just -with some, they have forgotten the connections with their deeper Selves. But that doesn't have to be permanent. At any moment, one can re-discover aspects of ones Self and become aware again of the wholeness of Being.
Things that happened in the past are in the past. Even yesterday. It's what is done and given energy to from this moment onwards which creates a pathway to the eternal truth.
We all make mistakes and do 'bad' things. We are in a process of learning. It is important to take the reins of our Being and guide ourselves into what direction our Hearts feel resonates with Soul. But we all have a history of things we did which we shouldn't have done.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
I will give you an example of people who don't have a higher self. These would be psychopaths. I suspect that I am a psychopath since I used to harm hamsters when I was a young child and I would perform manipulative acts to prevent myself from getting in trouble. However, I don't do any of those things anymore. But I do prefer to live alone and to live only for myself and my own good feelings. I have no personal connection to my pets, my family who live with me, or to anyone else. I don't wish to take care of pets or to live for a wife and child since I don't care about taking care of others and only wish to live to feel good. I have no empathy towards myself or towards anyone else. This is yet another trait (characteristic) of a psychopath.
I have met a few people like you describe. It seemed quite obvious to me that they were not devoid of a soul but that they had gotten very skilled at tuning the souls urging out.

You know how you said you had done bad things and been manipulative to get what you want, the good feelings. While you were doing so you were little by little, brick by brick building up your egos resistance to the urging of your soul.

The fact that you are here posting this shows your soul still has a small window to reach you through and it is asking you to figure out the reason you ended up so detached. Your ego may be perfectly fine with that, all the better for it, as it is now completely I charge, but your soul isn't gone.

Just as you know it would be cruel of a god to "leave humans to die off" with no after life, you can know that is your soul empathize with you and others so it is there. You just can barely hear it.

Little by little if you tune out the ego even with its reward of good feelings and tune into that small voice of your soul it will get stronger.
We must all do the work, a little at a time.

Be well

Last edited by TheGlow : 09-04-2017 at 02:52 AM.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
There is a huge difference...
we do not have a 'soul' or a 'higherself'...and the difference is....... .....THAT, WE ARE 'SOUL'.
AND WE ARE..' HIGHER SELF'.

But we are not human beings...WE "ARE" SOUL BEINGS..(AND SO ARE
YOU MattMVS7 )living a life on earth and which requires the need for us to be energetically connected to a physical fleshly form.

The human form is not us....
the brain of the human fleshly form is not us either....the human body and brain, is not a sentient life form. Only the being energetically connected to the body and brain, is sentient and consciously aware.
....And the spiritual body counterpart, of the human fleshly form, is not us either.....

WE ARE "SOUL"......SOUL BEINGS...
.....AND ONCE AGAIN, 'MattMVS7' SO ARE YOU .

And you don't have egotistical issues either. ..you have nasty spiritual beings around you, who are putting unhealthy thoughts into your mind....as does have, every other being who is tethered to the fleshly form.

KEEP ON LISTENING TO, AND ACTING UPON, THE LOWER THOUGHTS, FROM LOWER UNLOVING BEINGS, IF YOU WANT, AS YOU HAVE DONE' UNWITTINGLY' ALL OF YOUR LIFE, OR DISMISS THEM AND ACT LOVINGLY AND RESPONSIBLY AS A HIGHER BEING/HIGHERSELF...

THE MORE YOU ARE PERSISTENT AND ACT LOVINGLY, THE LESS THAT THE DARK BEINGS TEND TO SHOW AN INTEREST IN YOUR EVER INCREASINGLY NEWLY LOVING WAY OF BEING.

None of us are "psychopaths"....WE ONLY ACT OUT THE PSYCHOPATHIC THOUGHTS OF DARK BEINGS.....WHO CONSTANTLY SURROUND US AND WHO ENDEAVOR TO TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM BEING "HIGHER MORAL BEINGS"...WHICH IS WHAT WE ARE BY DEFALT.

Ill take a moment to clarify as to what we all are....I mentioned that we are soul beings.
....But we are not really 'SOUL' beings... We are created in the image of ceator....AND WE ARE, PURE 'ENERGETIC BEINGS'....the same as 'creator' is.

Everyone, believes that we are human beings, with a soul & a spirit....NOT TRUE.

We are energetic beings that are energetically tethered to a lump of flesh...A NON SENTIENT LUMP OF FLESH...AND THE LUMP OF FLESH IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE SENTIENT BEING...US, ENERGETICALLY TETHERED TO IT.
WE ONLY EVER DISPLAY OUR CONSCIOUS AWARE SENTIENCE THROUGH THE LUMP OF FLESH.

WHEN WE HAVE AN OUT OF "LUMP OF FLESH" EXPERIENCE, THE LUMP OF FLESH DOES NOT HAVE OUR SENTIENCE WITHIN IT ANYMORE....AND IS BY DEFAULT, UNAWARE OF ITSELF OR ITS SURROUNDINGS. BUT WHEN WE ARE OUT OF THE LUMP OF FLESH, WE CAN BE AWARE OF THE LUMP OF FLESH AND ITS SURROUNDINGS.

So in my understanding., if the lump of flesh has no understanding of itself when we are not in it, then we are not the lump of flesh.. (human)...and if we are not the lump of flesh.. (human)...then what are we....."SIMPLE" we are energy, we are the likness of ''god/creator''.

SO "Matt" you do not have a SOUL or HIGHERSELF or SPIRIT...'YOU' you just so happen to be...''SOUL".. .AND YOU CAN DISPLAY A "HIGHERSELF" WAY OF BEING , if you choose...

And when you are rid of the non sentiment lump of flesh, you will be for evermore recognized via your energetic emanation, which will be, in the image of the lump of flesh, that will no longer with you, AND WE REFER to THE ENERGETIC EMANATION, OF YOU, THE ENERGETIC BEING, AS THE SPIRITUAL BODY.

AND 'SOUL'...IS SELF..."HIGHERSELF"...'YOU'...AS YOU ARE AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

Neil.