Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-03-2019, 10:05 PM
Experiencer
Do some have a greater light than others?

Is it possible that some people have a greater light within? The greats throughout history - Jesus, Buddha etc. Even people such as Gandhi, MLK. Did they possess a greater light than the general population? Are some born with a greater light?

Or is everyone's light the same but some people just know how to shine it more than others?

I use the word 'light' as a symbol of spiritual potential.

Thanks
Old 04-03-2019, 12:08 AM
Knower
I have seen video of a guy who meditated for years channeling energy, and was able to set fire to paper using chi.

Light is how much energy is flowing through you.

So some have more than others.

That does not equate to goodness/evil. It's also known as prana. You increase it through raising your vibration through appreciation and joy. Also through meditation.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Is it possible that some people have a greater light within? The greats throughout history - Jesus, Buddha etc. Even people such as Gandhi, MLK. Did they possess a greater light than the general population? Are some born with a greater light?

Or is everyone's light the same but some people just know how to shine it more than others?

Thanks

We could consider such light as the light of the Soul, shining through the personality.

If someone identifies totally with personality then the inner light is blocked from outer expression. The inner light is still present but it is completely obscured.

The more we identify with Soul (or Consciousness), the more light can shine through. As part of this process the personality becomes a clear vehicle of expression for Soul, which allows the inner light to shine forth without obstruction or distortion.

And if we accept the principle of reincarnation then those who are more spiritually evolved will be born expressing a greater light, because they are already more identified with the consciousness of the Soul.

Peace.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:09 AM
janielee

Yeah what iamthat said.

JL
Old 04-03-2019, 04:23 AM
janielee

Quote:

Thanks

In my view, everyone has the same Light, but those greats are the ones who have broken down the barriers, wiped away the dust, sat in the seat of the Throne of the Hall completely and acted from THERE.

Light shines and when it does, the darkness cedes. It's just the Way.

So yes, they do have greater light. I have met people where the Light is eminent, it is physically palpable.

Light is not a myth - nor is spiritual potential and actualization.

JL
Old 04-03-2019, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:

Thanks

Hi,

That is a good way to put it. At our core we are equally spiritual. Yet we play roles both in physical life and in those higher realms.

So yes there are those amoung us with more elevated spiritual potentials. My understanding is that there are about 100,000 master incarnated at this time.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

That is a good way to put it. At our core we are equally spiritual. Yet we play roles both in physical life and in those higher realms.

So yes there are those amoung us with more elevated spiritual potentials. My understanding is that there are about 100,000 master incarnated at this time.

John

Wow thats interesting. Is the current number of master incarnations the highest in human history? Will this increase?
Old 04-03-2019, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Wow thats interesting. Is the current number of master incarnations the highest in human history? Will this increase?

Hi,

I do not get any insights about those questions. I guess what matters the most is to be aware that humanity is currently in a time for the greatest potential shifts in human evolution. That period being from Dec 21, 2012 unitl some time in 2030.

That may be why we are receiving as much attention from spiritually evolved masters as we are getting.

Think about it. Our human evolution on earth has the greatest potential for evolving and growth now. Not before 2012 or after 2030. So if you can identify with that belief then good things can happen for you. Naturally if you believe some thing else, then that is the reality you will create.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-03-2019, 08:17 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
It's going to increase for years yet, I'd suspect long after you've popped your clogs.

First of all, there are a few words you need to throw out of the window before it starts making sense - "greater", "light", "general population", "Spiritual potential". They all belong to an old paradigm that only puts chains on the feet of understanding. They're sooooo last week.

If you think about your list of who's who they all have one thing in common -they were the right person in the right place at the right time. If you place them back into their historical context that'll be very obvious. There was also a single theme running through most of it, the critical mass (because we're talking about energy and there's an inter-relationship between that and consciousness) was an oppressed population trying to find a way towards some kind of Spirituality. Call it a homing instinct if you like.

It's been happening throughout history and that theme is current today, although it's not so dramatic. No more Jesus or Buddha so far but over the years there's been a number of Ascended Masters and the like who have come through and created critical masses of increased consciousness. The Renaissance opened the floodgates from Catholic oppression of beliefs and enforced doctrines, but the belief systems were fairly tight-knit, mainly due to geography and the limitations against cross-pollination. The revolution really began with pop bands and musicians who made having their pet eastern gurus popular, and that ushered in the New Age Spirituality. Spirituality was also expanding from the inside out with Madame Blavatski, Aleister Crowley and their contemporaries.

Say hello to modern-day Spirituality. While 2012 was the big wind-up for the big let-down for most, it actually put Spirituality firmly in the eyes of the public and on the front of daily newspapers. There was a shift in consciousness for some and there was an energetic alignment that happened - a few of them actually. Currently there are two waves of Ascension happening although it's become very 'Spiritual hipster', and while 5D consciousness is happening..... Yep that and Unity Consciousness is getting equally hipster sadly.

Today's Spirituality is more of a Spirituality of 'equals'. Jesus teachings are more readily understood now than it was in its day and the consciousness gap between Jesus and the people he was teaching in his day is very much reduced. Although we're not quite there yet. Today's Spirituality - from a critical mass perspective anyway - seems to be struggling to redefine itself within its own personal doctrines and dogmas and it can't make up its mind if it's Spiritual or religious. It can't seem to get its head around the idea of actually encompassing and embracing "All That Is."

In the past belief systems have been very masculine energy and in the most part suppressive of female energies and that theme is recurrent today. Beliefs, Spiritual knowledge, defending beliefs against all comers, mind-centred consciousness.... All masculine traits. To put it more poetically the Divine Feminine is Ascendant so that means compassion, creativity, heart-centred consciousness. That has to reach a stage where the critical mass is at least on a par with the masculine energies so that they are complimentary and contrasting - but NOT contradicting. That's going to take a huge shift in the mindsets that create and perpetuate masculine consciousness.

And perhaps, some time in generations to come when one plus one equals three.........
Old 05-03-2019, 08:25 AM
Lorelyen

I'm sure everyone has the potential to discover their Self and take control of their lives but circumstances may prevent that. There are religions in the world, brainwashing people from "day one" and where any deviation is regarded as apostasy, that it would be dangerous to display spiritual individuality. Their light is there but will be forcibly overcast.

Being an activist and famous for promoting one's ideals doesn't equate to "more light" to me.