Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 19-07-2023, 07:12 AM
Ascender
Vision of the pillars of creation

Yesterday I meditated very deeply, I was in very focused state for more than an hour.
I ended up in some place at the bottom of something, like "I can't go any further".
There were stuffs like stones in a blue ocean.

After that I searched on the internet, I thought it was something about construction but I only found what I call "walls", or memories coming back up.

This morning on youtube, my first recommended video was about space pictures.
And guess what was presented ... ? What I had seen.

NASA's Hubble Space Telescope made the Pillars of Creation famous with its first image in 1995, but revisited the scene in 2014 to reveal a sharper, wider view in visible light, shown above at left.
A new, near-infrared-light view from NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope, at right, helps us peer through more of the dust in this star-forming region. The thick, dusty brown pillars are no longer as opaque and many more red stars that are still forming come into view.

Then I remembered that I had seen 2 snakes before reaching there, and I read that it is in the Serpens constellation, which is split into two parts. Ha!
This is what makes me believe I actually saw it, otherwise I would have concluded that I cheated and just saw a precognition of the video.

Anyways, the pillars are in the Eagle Nebula, here is a picture.
Old 19-07-2023, 09:35 AM
Master

I also witnessed the "Pillars of Creation", fascinating experience, right?

Experiences like this always leave me speechless, in special when I am given the answers just like you were given the answer about your experience, and I am like "WOW!", it feels like being directed, like things arrange themselves in such a way for me to I always end up finding the right information in a magical way.
Old 19-07-2023, 10:09 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I also witnessed the "Pillars of Creation", fascinating experience, right?
The NASA pictures look better than what I've seen ahah, I've had better experiences :)

Quote:
it feels like being directed, like things arrange themselves in such a way for me to I always end up finding the right information in a magical way.
Yes! Internet is great for that, you can manifest plenty of stuffs ...
... although it feels like a dystopia these times, and an unnecessary bad one.

Last edited by Guillaume : 19-07-2023 at 11:25 AM.
Old 19-07-2023, 04:26 PM
Master
Nice thread.
And the title is even better..
I wl add the vision of the south temple as well....

Thumbs up.
Old 19-07-2023, 05:25 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
And the title is even better..
Thumbs up.
Thanks, the title is inspired from your recent thread's title of course :)

However I use passive visualizations, I just navigate through what I see, I don't imagine anything. If I understood well, it seems you're putting more intent in your experiences.
Old 20-07-2023, 04:40 PM
Master
I know..

I think I'm starting to understand how these guided visionary stuff works..
Everything is there for a reason...

For example imagining that you find your self Into a circular hall with priests is one thing..
Imagining the same but with the addition of using flame as a doorway to this hall is another thing.. You might feel a shift or something...
The sequence plays a very important role....