Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 24-05-2011, 03:32 AM
Jessica_

I Have A Ghost Question

I have a ghost question.For about for four or more years now I have had some strange experiences in the apartment I share with my dad.Strange stuff like cold spots in my room,chills,tingling,I see white light,Feeling someone near my neck,feeling someone touching me on my neck,arms,back,shoulders,I heared some strange noises twice which sounded like an unearthly recordering being whispered in my ear,seeing a green and purple orb,strange dreams,Once I heard foot steps on the stairs in the dark suddenly they stoped at my bed room window but no one was there,not long after I moved in I started to wakeup every midnight for about week because I felt a strong presence lurking near my bed,I saw a male ghost twice in my room,I see the foating faces and body parts of more than one entity at night,I hear crackling sounds or other unsettling sounds when I move at night,some times I feel a warm static or fuzzy energy at night,they have claws and wings but they do not have any eyes at all.My dad thinks that they may be angels or fallen angels.But What Do you think these entities are.

Last edited by Jessica_ : 24-05-2011 at 04:39 AM.
Old 24-05-2011, 03:53 AM
nightowl

Jessica_

It sounds as though you have a couple of different things going on. Can you clarify for me have you always shared this apartment with your Dad and if not did these thing happen before you moved in? Do you know any history on the apartment and who lived there before you?

I wouldn't think that angels would do things that would scare you in such a negative way. It could be whatever energy is there taking form in ways that you react to, fear will drive this kind of activity sometimes.

You can take a stand and tell them they are not welcome in your home and to please leave.

Have you ever had spirit activity around you before?

nightowl
Old 24-05-2011, 04:06 AM
Jessica_

Sadly I do not know the history of the apartment or even the history of the person or persons who once lived in the apartment.Yes,I've had some supernatural experiences when I was nine and eleven.I have lived with my dad ever since he found the apartment when I was almost 13 now I'am 17.
Old 24-05-2011, 04:15 AM
nightowl

It could be that they are spirits from someone who passed on there. If you are sensitive to spirits they will sometimes be attached to those who can see them.
You can ask them if they need your help if you want to address them. Asking them to leave would probably be the best thing to do if you don't want them there. You can also clear the apartment with sage incense and/or have a house blessing done as well, if need be.

Have you always lived there with your Dad or did you move in four years ago? Did the activity happen to just your Dad?
Old 24-05-2011, 04:26 AM
Jessica_

I'am very sensitive to ghosts.But my dad is not he has never experienced what I have experienced in the apartment.For some reason they are only attached to me.I have aways lived with my dad but he has never seen or heard anything.
Old 24-05-2011, 04:35 AM
nightowl

So if your are sensitive is this the first time you have had an encounter like this? Have you been pursuing an spiritual activities to strengthen your abilities?
Have you ever addressed any of the ghost you have encountered in the past?
Old 24-05-2011, 04:47 AM
Jessica_

No I have not done any spirtual activties to strenghten my abilities.I also have not adressed any of the ghosts from my past.And I'am not interested in adressing them.My only goal is to found out who or what they are.
Old 24-05-2011, 04:53 AM
nightowl

I see...some people want to encounter them deeper that's why I was asking.
If you don't want to encounter them any further, then what I suggested earlier is what you may want to try. Hope it works out for you.
Old 24-05-2011, 09:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_
No I have not done any spirtual activties to strenghten my abilities.I also have not adressed any of the ghosts from my past.And I'am not interested in adressing them.My only goal is to found out who or what they are.

There is a great deal we do not understand when it comes to this subject. I hope the channeled information at this link will help you.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_berkeleysprings_.html

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 26-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Trace

If you want to find out who or what they are, you are focusing on them and the activity will probably increase. There are a few things you do. Get a reputable ghost investigating team in that uses a medium or just ignore the goings on & learn to live with it. If you ignore it, the activity can increase for a while then taper off and if you get someone in to find out who it is, you directing energy towards the spirits and the same thing can happen. You can be drawn in like a fly to a web.