Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 07-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Master
What's your favorite Harry Potter?

and/or movie..

For me, i liked 'Order of the Phoenix' best of the movies, from the books i only read i believe the last 3; i think half blood prince was my favorite of those.

I should get around to the reading the first ones; always has more in the books that you don't see in the movie. There is so much reading to do though, and not nearly enough time to get around to everything..
Old 07-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Master
I enjoyed the last book the most. The final understanding of what was happening and why was great and written in such a way that I didn't even see it coming.

The complete series though was fantastic - still got the films to see.....
Old 07-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Master
Yeah i liked the last book best in the sense that all was resolved and the good triumphed. It was somewhat not as appealing to me in a way like the other ones just because i loved the whole 'the students go to the wizard school' thing, i really liked hogwarts as part of the scene in the stories. Gave me kind of thrill to imagine how cool would that be at a school like that.

The second last book was good to me because it took me by surprise.. i never thought it would happen. Rowling i give a lot of credit to for having the courage to do that actually.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Amberly

I haven't read the books but i've seen all the films. If i had to pick a favourite it would be The Goblet of Fire.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Cosmic Jo

I loved The Goblet of Fire best until I read the last one.

The whole thing was just so well thought out and so BIG!

I loved loved loved the series and am looking forward to the last movie.

At home every now and then me and my kids have Harry Potter fests and watch one every night until we're sick of them.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Experiencer
My favorite book was the 3rd one. I'm still not sure which movie was the best. Probably this last one part 1. :)
Old 10-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Knower
My favorite book is a tie between - POA and DH
My favorite movie – tie between COS and GOF
Old 10-04-2011, 01:13 PM
Master
my favorite Harry Potter movie is the first one. the older the kids get the darker and less wondrous the movies become.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:56 PM
Master

I read all the books so I'd have to say my favorites are the Potter movies I haven't seen yet. I still have them to look forward to!
Old 10-04-2011, 02:34 PM
Master
I totally agree with Inqy, I just watched the most recent movie, and I thought of the last two that some of the magik seemed to have dissapeared... even though there was perhaps more magik scenes.

I know what I mean anyway, hehe.